Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

He thinks a way to fix the cruiserweight division is adding Enzo to the roster and having him feud with Neville

hmm, a charisma vacuum vs a ringwork vacuum, could be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Would it be a stupid idea to have Enzo as the cruiserweight champion as a heel with Cass as his cheating muscle? Ut might be good.

i think you lose the singalong poo poo if you make them heel, though

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

yeah good for smarks but not for vince

kids like singalongs
kids' parents buy merch

therefore enzo and cass will be sawfting and badabooming for at least as long as scotty 2 hotty did the worm

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

A big guy burying the cruiserweights sounds very good for Vince. Why anyone else would want this I have no clue.

oh i was just referring to the singalong part

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

it's funny, jericho said something in a shoot once about tagging with punk, and punk refused to tag him in because he thought it was unprofessional that jericho wanted to watch hockey instead of calling their match beforehand, and just call it in the ring. jericho confronted him after and said 'what if people paid to see me wrestle? you cheated them out of their money'

i imagine vince has a similar thing with acts like E and C or 2 Cool or whatevs

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i thought old schoolers -- and i don't know if jericho even properly fits under that term, but whatever -- always just "called it" in the ring. i respect where punk's coming from but i side with jericho on this.

anyway that's also why i'm about to suck off vince in a rest stop bathroom in new jersey. don't ask me to ask him any questions about booking. we don't talk.

jericho also said that a few years later he caught punk tweeting about hockey during a ppv

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

good to know that alexa will still be around in thirty years

EFB

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Jinder '24 grit' Mahal is WWE Champion, lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

k, finally saw nakamura wrestle

nope, still don't get the appeal

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

last night is the only time i've ever seen nakamura wrestle, i hate his overblown and overserious entrance, to me he has always sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

roo fi o
roo fi o

i mean beck y lynch
beck y lynch

• Locked thread