Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

ThePariah posted:

It's a shame that Cesaro is too foreign and uncharismatic to be WWE Champion. Hopefully Jinder will be generous enough to give him a few pointers on how to succeed.

Switzerland needs a billion+ people, then Cesaro could succeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Vaguido posted:

People want fresh new faces in the title scene but that doesn't mean that anyone that hasn't had the title before deserves to win the drat thing. Jinder is trash and has no place in the main event scene on the biggest wrestling promotion in the world.

You're the exact hater that Jinder won the title to disprove. You hate him because he's different!

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Y'all just discriminate against people with backne. I saw be proud of your oily pores! Jinder is an inspiration for all to go shirtless no matter how gross your skin is.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

why is the india market relevant. This is one billion percent a reward for roiding. This was made very clear to me

It's both. WWE wants to improve in the Indian market and Vince wants to reward Jinder for his physique.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i hate when people say this because it's so vague it's kind of meaningless, but i feel like daniel bryan had real charisma. even when he's just being lovely at gardening he's a lovable guy. sami not so much.

Sami was super lovable as El Generico.

They should put him back in a mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

rovert posted:

Expected all these pages today to be about Nakamura's WWE in ring debut last night.

Yeah, it STUNK.

• Locked thread