Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

No dude trump isn't a total loving retard who would get caught in a stupid blackmail attempt

Yes it's literally a piss tape, not just short hand for "trump is being black mailed" but if it is not literally urine spunky gets the ideological points

Yes we are all still loving losers but people who are still in trumps corner probably have brain damage

Gas this thread

HE'S BEING PEED ON BY HOOKERS A SPY TOLD BUZFED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The Pisstape is a metaphor for America getting pissed on

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

This is English lit 101. What, are you gonna tell me who the Christ figure is?

It's Trump dying for Obama's sins

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
This would be like "Seth Rich??? You took that literally? no what I meant that the DNC was getting bribed"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

It's worth noting that Mike Pence was literally hosed by a horse. Not that he merely said something suspiciously similar to admitting he'd had sex with a horse-- ACTUAL ADMISSION OF HAVING SEX WITH A HORSE. That's the facts.

Facts confirmed.

Mike Pence 100% had sex with a horse. Pink Magazine reports

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Hillary and John podesta gently caress kids, Pence fuxxx full grown horse consensually.

Only one of these is morally wrong

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

I dunno, I just saw your post in the other thread about Jews. I know you're on my team but you're about as retarded as spunky

I'm not retarded I'm just loudly and vocally ill-informed, also known as AN AMERICAN

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

The problem with the left is that all of the big social equality issues have, in modern western society, been addressed and rectified to a point that would seem unfuckingbelievably amazing to many other parts of the world and like 99% of people through history, but instead of saying "ok things looking good here, let's go work on a still lovely part of the world now" they just stretch ever more absurdly toward weirder and more obscure poo poo to champion until they become a disgusting mockery of real human compassion

And just like their causes have to get more extreme to keep them on their self righteous fart highs, so does their need to control the reactions of other people. Because these days the majority of people are cool with a lot of weird poo poo, like our generation is the most accepting of weird people and weird poo poo and its normal for us to be like that. But social leftists can't get high off of normal, so they demand ever more crazy levels of compliance from those around them too

They're pushing for pedophilia. That's their end game. loving children.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

lmao take your meds

Salon published multiple "C'mon, Pedophilia's not that bad guys" articles

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

canpakes posted:

I think you are trying to rewrite history to save yourself some embarrassment here.

The servers are going to implode under the backpedaling that will occur in the next couple of months

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Bernie had my respect until he let the blm ppl hijack his stump speech

If he had publically shamed them for disrespecting him and his audience and then just roundhoused them all into the crowd with one kick, I would have been like yeah. This is the one. This is the right kungfu grandpa for our nation

drat dude, welcome to the club. Can we get a Trump avatar over here

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The way I saw it, he wanted to make a gesture of appearing open, since he likely genuinely wants to hear people out. The fact that the BLM people were kind of boorish and just made a scene rather than saying anything substantial likely disappointed him, but he's optimistic and likely saw it as an exuberant expression of passion.

They shoulda stormed Clinton tho.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/30/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-whichhillary/

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lol

"Bootstraps!" *sips latte*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

LOl lady with a rape fantasy is worried about liberal sex perverts.

Whats an Anthony Weiner tho?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Tell me about this rape fantasy of mine

Describe everything, like what I'm wearing, the shape of the hole your head leaves in the wall, etc

:munch:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

You would say this

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

c'mon we all know that you'd be crying like a little babby if the roles were reversed

If Infowars was defending Child Sex lmao...

But they'd never because they actually have "Morals"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
gently caress if Hillary would have won the utter smugness that would have descended across the country

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

I love that there is no sin greater than smugness

There is tho. Hypocrisy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Lol you must totally despise Trump.

It's smug hypocrisy that's the worst

Trump is just Trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

The Bernie people who went Trump (and stayed, and still are staying, and here's a bunch ITT this actually) are the weirdest loving thing. I hope you guys got what you wanted :shrug:

I'd say so :smuggo:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

:byodame: IM A PROGRESSIVE SOCIALST ACTUALLY *votes for the billionaire in the golden tower*

Yup

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

I voted for Hillary Clinton in the general election, but more and more I think it worked out best, both for the current lols and the future.

The hate tsunami that would have enveloped a Clinton presidency would have made republicans stronger. I don't think Trump is making the republican party stronger right now.

Yeah Trump destroyed 2 parties by his sheer force of will, what a stud

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Spunky how big is the dick on your trump sex doll that you suck off every night

We spoon, its not sexual.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't know. I think people around her are probably in a constant state of uncomfortableness regardless of how well they know her or the size of the group. Also, she looks like she kinda smells weird.

People who know her and don't like her says she smells bad too

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I bet Trump smells awesome considering how old and fat he is and how unhealthy he eats.

Stop imagining Trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I bet his balls hang 7" lower than his dick and his gut hangs 5" lower than either.

My balls hang low too, whats your point. Maybe not 7 but it's also pretty weather dependent

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

seriously she can scowl at me disapprovingly any day of the week, that is extremely my poo poo :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Ugh why can't you freaks have a healthy fantasy for once in your life

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

It's like how trump brought Spicer to the Vatican but wouldn't let him meet the pope, Hillary knows huma is in love but denies her fulfillment while dangling it in front of her

Better watch what you dangle in front of them chompers

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

seriously look at that frown, feel the disappointment and contempt :swoon:

I'm attracted to women smiling and laughing, with big titties

Because I am not a degenerate head case.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

seriously look at that frown, feel the disappointment and contempt :swoon:

I too am I turned on by the face that says "We need to have a long talk"... not.

Seriously, you freaks have loving legitimate mental issues and I'm glad you make it so clear with your degeneracy.

Not only should you not have an opinion on politics, you should let other, healthier people decide your personal lives.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Worshiping piss daddy though? Totally sane

:ironicat:

Only you weirdos think in terms like that, I just support a guy that cuts through the BS

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Spunky Psycho Ho only wants to bang Stepford Wife types. How incredibly shocking.

When women are happy and smiling at you they are more willing to f*ck and s*ck and everyone is happy, its nice when people are happy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

At least Spunky we all know to be brain-damaged.

I disagree goon sire, I disagree.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

So DNC is murdering people who reveal them.

Question is, why?
They are already revealed! There's no secret anymore... or ever was.

A Bernie Bro like Seth Rich coming out and saying he's the leaker would really cramp the style of the whole Russian narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

I didn't say anything like that at all, but okay angry guy :shrug:

We won, keep winning, and we're not sick of it yet :shrug:

• Locked thread