Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Your argument henges on buzzfeed' s poorly worded article. The same news agency that pumps out articles like 14 ways you know your cat has autism.

Your argument relies on an infowars conspiracy theorist not being insane so you're completely retarded, you may as well be talking about space lizards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

Just start posting links to infowars and stormfront already, they're your real friends

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Buzzfeed is garbage.

So is wired. They are both poo poo nobody should listen to.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Well, they're saying things I agree with this time so they're good and not fake news"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Buzzfeed printed that absurd Trump golden shower "report" which was absolute unverified nonsense and ruined their credibility utterly

gently caress em both, I'm saying that looking at buzzfees saying "NO NO NO , that website is fake news!" And then posting a link to wired that's supposed to be politically relevant is astonishingly retarded, just like anybody who supports Donnie Pussyhands Trump

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're avoiding the FBI's own statement. Is that fake too?

Yep. It's all bullshit, especially if you say it's true.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Blue Train posted:

Execute people who belong to or identity with Nazi groups, even on Facebook. Simple

Agreed

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Let's just leave this thread open for snatch duster, oxballs, and spunky and not let them post anywhere else

And nobody else should be able to post in here ever

I want them to just gently caress and get it over with already

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The "actively harmful" thing he does is personally insult people? Really? By that standard we should lock up the GBS anti-Trump brigade

Personally out people against their will, telling their friends and family and coworkers about a deep personal issue that not everyone takes well

How about I tell your family about how you like Nazis, or would your lovely dad just get the old Klan hood out and cheer

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He should have been arrested and stoned or whatever they do to gay people there

I think all republicans should be murdered with rocks

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Apoplexy posted:

No, he shouldn't have been arrested and stoned for being gay. He should've been arrested and stoned to death for being a conservative.

I think this guy might have the right idea

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Tofuslob posted:

lol at all of the apologists for either party in this thread. both are scum even if all the russia/secret hit squad stuff is fake

get real politics

repub gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

dem gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

Good thing you didn't vote so we can ignore your middle of the fence everyone-is-bad horse poo poo

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Democrats: BAD until a few thousand individual pieces of evidence that singular individual is maybe okay
Republicans: GOOD no matter how awful they behave and speak

Invest in guillotines

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Mnoba posted:

don't forget me i'm their felch boy

How dare you attempt to usurp my position

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I notice liberals tend to have a huge value on words instead of actions though so character assassination is expected tbh

You're an rear end in a top hat every time you open your mouth so you're being a prick in words and actions

"Maybe it's the liberals who are racist, ignoring the literal Nazi murders that have started happening"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

He's a liberal come on, he's wayyy too much of an intellectually dishonest coward to actually do something in line with his professed beliefs

Jesus Christ gently caress off, all you do is bitch about liberals

Nut up or shut up, go chop a nice college girl's head off because she's a "liberal bitch" since you're so loving tough

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lolled irl at this, thanks

So you've given up on arguing your point and are just giving out little giggles

What a surprise

Just like a liberal

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Blue Train posted:

Not like a black guy just got stabbed for no reason by a white guy who belonged to Nazi Facebook groups just in the last couple of days

Yeah but it's his right to be a Nazi and stab black people

Stop trying to deny his white supremacist heritage you racist liberal

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I can't help but notice that there was a string of race riots during the Obama administration, with one of the most poignant images I saw being the announcement that Michael Brown's killer had gotten off, and with Obama limply calling for peace and civility, on the other side of the screen there were images of people raising a ruckus in front of City Hall.

Armed police firing tear gas into protesters. Barack "we tortured some folks" Obama telling everyone to settle down, while the nation smolders and he could have done something too, but what does Barry Obama care about some hood rats in fuckall Missouri? The best he did--the sign perhaps of an aching conscience--was pardon the lifetime sentences of marijuana convicts, but that's a pretty petty gesture, to treat the symptom and not the disease.

God you know what really infuriates me the most about this electoral season it's that only now, after endless years of bitching about gender pronouns and safe spaces and dancing with the stars only now are you loving people suddenly "deeply concerned" about abuses of federal overreach, about the state of race relations in a country that systematically arrests more black men than any other demographic, that cages more human beings than any other nation in the history of the world, and the only reason you care now is because the charming rear end in a top hat who was selling this to you went away and you don't like the next rear end in a top hat who everybody chose to replace him. Suddenly it's like you've always been concerned about civil liberties being violated, even as you blithely shrugged your shoulders when Bernie Sanders was hijacked by a fascist oval office, hemmed and hawed when Clinton's foundation was revealed to be a farce, and that emails leaked by the DNC directly allude to the President of the United States accepting payoffs from major banks which were proven completely correct after he was out of office and none of you loving cared

None of you cared until Trump took over, and now you're still trying to look down your noses at people, now you want desperately to believe in the hysteria the media is trying to whip up. You are ignoring ANY other troubling aspect of this current reality because you have been convinced, by either your wounded pride or the mass media itself, that Donald Trump is so very, positively dangerous to this country that ANY means to oust him from power is acceptable. The sheer insanity of this notion, particularly coupled by how openly corrupt teh Democratic Party was revealed to be this election, as a political outsider for the first time became elected President on a surge of widespread populist support (in every place besides NY and LA) is horrifying to me.

You don't see how this ends. Maybe you don't care. You haven't until now.

Like you all think the Fourth Reich is coming to America? Barack Obama is the guy who suspended habeas corpus. That's right, if Donald Trump takes the power to kidnap people and make them disappear to fascist extremes, you know damned well that it was your guy who gave him that ability.

Translation: "Well maybe YOU stupid liberals should have stopped US from abusing our power!"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Us? The dude is a random internet poster not a Republican party official. Your us vs. them mentality is counterproductive and is probably why you're howling at the wind online. This isn't some tribal contest

Yes it is. Republicans have officially declared this as us versus them and it loving worked. So there ya go. Tribalism wins.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is just sad. Wartime! Wartime! Turn off your brain, it's time for war!

As soon as you have a thought that wasn't created by Fox News you can criticize me all you like :love:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No dude, the KBG has secret tapes of Trump getting peed on by hookers they used to take over America this doesnt sound retarded at all

No dude trump isn't a total loving retard who would get caught in a stupid blackmail attempt

Yes it's literally a piss tape, not just short hand for "trump is being black mailed" but if it is not literally urine spunky gets the ideological points

Yes we are all still loving losers but people who are still in trumps corner probably have brain damage

Gas this thread

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

HE'S BEING PEED ON BY HOOKERS A SPY TOLD BUZFED

GOOD THING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT BUZFED SAID AND NOT WHAT HAPPENED

because you're such a petty bitch you have to pick and choose dumb bullshit so you don't look 'wrong' and lose face

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm upper middle class and boy howdy, it's not true. I'm going to get a decent break. Wife and I are talking about buying a second house on the coast.

You're the sort of person who's going to be raped and eaten in the nuclear hellscape to come

I will laugh at this

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

I can't wait until a video of trump eating poo poo gets released and you technical victory cocksuckers are all on trumps dick because "IT WASN'T A PISS TAPE YOU LIBCUCKS LOLOLOL UR WRONG"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

how nice of you to advocate rape and murder

I think you should get hosed to death by a herd animal, yes.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

scrubs season six posted:

I don't know I'm just saying I want to murder dust snatcher and smoke meth and pork your mom but I would never suggest anyone else do any of those things because they're bad things to do.

Same

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Salon published multiple "C'mon, Pedophilia's not that bad guys" articles

One source is everyone in the political party now, okay

Trump thinks that his microwave is spying on him

Spunky agrees with trump

Spunky, and all republicans, are so loving stupid they believe that microwaves are spying on them

That's how stupid republicans are, they believe in spy camera microwaves, every single one of them, because of this one thing that a couple of them said in public

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

racism and sexism are actually good and halal if used against heretics

All heretics, again, like most conservatives who use the bible to justify hatred and discrimination against people, and who harp about the sanctity of marriage while calling a man with three divorces a champion of their god

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yeah Trump destroyed 2 parties by his sheer force of will, what a stud

Spunky how big is the dick on your trump sex doll that you suck off every night

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My balls hang low too, whats your point. Maybe not 7 but it's also pretty weather dependent

Why is everything always cocks and balls with you

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Daily reminder that Hillary hosed up but Trump has been loving up literally every single thing he does since his election; Winning is easy, governing is hard, you crybaby rear end republican special snowflakes

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

nigga crab pollock posted:

if you can prove that the fbi knew seth rich leaked to wikileaks you pretty much have evidence that the entire russia narrative is fabricated but the problem is that leaked memo is fake as poo poo

Please keep desperately hoping the Russia stuff is fake, ncp. If you didn't limply piss out a "fake news" every time someone said Russia I wouldn't be able to sleep at night

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm attracted to women smiling and laughing, with big titties

Because I am not a degenerate head case.

Spunky arrives to remind us he's straight, in a way no straight man ever would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
My favorite part of it all is that republicans believe this poo poo so it's easier to bend over for trump and company to gently caress them

"Lol libcucks" they laugh, as a man in a business suit and power tie eats their lunch

• Locked thread