Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
People don't like those that spread stereotypes that actively keep them down somehow. Another talking head making money off hate-speech and drat the effect to others when he's smart enough to know better. It's not a very respectable way of making a living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Dunno but gently caress Chicago, it's a corrupt shithole. Next question

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U

Rubin interview with Larry elder

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Let's just leave this thread open for snatch duster, oxballs, and spunky and not let them post anywhere else

And nobody else should be able to post in here ever

I want them to just gently caress and get it over with already

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jukebox Hero posted:

Let's just leave this thread open for snatch duster, oxballs, and spunky and not let them post anywhere else

Cry some more

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Snatch Duster posted:

Kinda the same reason why the left hates Larry Elder.

Nobody would care about Milo if he was a Log Cabin Republican or something

I mean I agree with you in one sense, people giving him attention are stupid. But then he does actively harmful poo poo to try and force people to look at him

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lightning Lord posted:

Nobody would care about Milo if he was a Log Cabin Republican or something

I mean I agree with you in one sense, people giving him attention are stupid. But then he does actively harmful poo poo to try and force people to look at him

What are some "actively harmful" things he has done

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He has aids

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

He has aids

Well he is gay isn't he?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I bet he says ''having sex with black men''

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Use his platform to personally attack people. Whether or not you agree with him, or think the people who he attacks deserve it, he's doing it to get attention and get people mad. That's why people are broadly pissed at him, or that people are falling into a trap when they act angry, it's not just because he's a gay conservative. I don't see people being angry at Abner Mason or Andrew Sullivan in the way they are at Milo.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lightning Lord posted:

Use his platform to personally attack people. Whether or not you agree with him, or think the people who he attacks deserve it, he's doing it to get attention and get people mad. That's why people are broadly pissed at him, or that people are falling into a trap when they act angry, it's not just because he's a gay conservative. I don't see people being angry at Abner Mason or Andrew Sullivan in the way they are at Milo.

The "actively harmful" thing he does is personally insult people? Really? By that standard we should lock up the GBS anti-Trump brigade

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Nah he calls out people as transgender who attend the same school as the audience he's addressing, who want to hurt transgender people. But that's not the point, you were like "Why are people mad at him" and agree or disagree with that, but it's the reason. "He's gay and conservative it blows their minds" is idiotic, there are plenty of gay conservatives. Vampire king Peter Thiel is gay and he doesn't draw as much ire as Milo, despite probably being worse for everyone.

I also didn't say anything about locking him up, lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The "actively harmful" thing he does is personally insult people? Really? By that standard we should lock up the GBS anti-Trump brigade

Personally out people against their will, telling their friends and family and coworkers about a deep personal issue that not everyone takes well

How about I tell your family about how you like Nazis, or would your lovely dad just get the old Klan hood out and cheer

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought Kim Dotcom was in jail.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lightning Lord posted:

Nah he calls out people as transgender who attend the same school as the audience he's addressing, who want to hurt transgender people. But that's not the point, you were like "Why are people mad at him" and agree or disagree with that, but it's the reason. "He's gay and conservative it blows their minds" is idiotic, there are plenty of gay conservatives. Vampire king Peter Thiel is gay and he doesn't draw as much ire as Milo, despite probably being worse for everyone.

I also didn't say anything about locking him up, lol

Wasn't Theil outed as gay by Gawker while he waa travelling in Saudi Arabia lol

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wasn't Theil outed as gay by Gawker while he waa travelling in Saudi Arabia lol

Yeah and that was bad I agree with you. I might not like the guy but if he wants the fact that he's gay to not be publicly known, that's absolutely his right.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
He should have been arrested and stoned or whatever they do to gay people there

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think all republicans should be murdered with rocks

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Democrat party has become a tool for anti-White racists because as a Black friend of mine once told me that Blacks aren't the minority Whites are the minority. We have just had eight years of Democrat social engineering to change the demography of our nation to make the White population an electorate powerless, because the one demographic that never voted a majority for the Democrat party is the White male demographic. it is as simple as that they aren't racist or anything they just want power and they don't want to share and they will exploit racist feelings against Whites (Republicans), Flood the country with non-Whites and demoralize White children through our educational system to the point that White women grow up not wanting to give birth to a white child and young White boys want to grow up to be their mommy, or are committing suicide.

lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jukebox Hero posted:

I think all republicans should be murdered with rocks

:megadeath:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Jeez, I dunno, maybe the 'outing trans people' thing that was already mentioned once

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No, he shouldn't have been arrested and stoned for being gay. He should've been arrested and stoned to death for being a conservative.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Apoplexy posted:

No, he shouldn't have been arrested and stoned for being gay. He should've been arrested and stoned to death for being a conservative.

I think this guy might have the right idea

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

lol at all of the apologists for either party in this thread. both are scum even if all the russia/secret hit squad stuff is fake

get real politics

repub gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

dem gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

Tofuslob fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 22, 2017

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm an apologist for no party, I just think the Democrats do less overtly-evil poo poo that actively harms millions of people. Maybe we could reform them into actually representing everyone from a leftist perspective instead of having them be center-right idiots that're only marginally better than the Republicans.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Tofuslob posted:

lol at all of the apologists for either party in this thread. both are scum even if all the russia/secret hit squad stuff is fake

get real politics

repub gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

dem gets elected: endless drone murder in the middle east

Good thing you didn't vote so we can ignore your middle of the fence everyone-is-bad horse poo poo

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

Jukebox Hero posted:

Good thing you didn't vote so we can ignore your middle of the fence everyone-is-bad horse poo poo

Oh the repubs are worse but its not "middle of the fence horseshit" to be disgusted by the definition of "military aged males" when it comes to reporting drone kills (for example)

If you want to boil human suffering down to party politics maybe the fact that they both do this poo poo is why no one votes

Tofuslob fucked around with this message at 10:03 on May 22, 2017

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo GBS politics threads are bad

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just like in a Phoenix Wright game, in order to clear the DNC's name, you must get the real killer to confess on the stand.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

CassandraZara posted:

I thought Kim Dotcom was in jail.

lol he tried to start a party here in nz and mana decided to join with him despite not really having anything in common.

mana is p. much a working class version of the maori party whereas kim's party (the internet party) was an incoherent mess outside of a vague commitment to faster internet

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Democrats: BAD until a few thousand individual pieces of evidence that singular individual is maybe okay
Republicans: GOOD no matter how awful they behave and speak

Invest in guillotines

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Jukebox Hero posted:

don't forget me i'm their felch boy

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Mnoba posted:

don't forget me i'm their felch boy

How dare you attempt to usurp my position

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Milo is a pedophile not a nazi

It's extremely common for young gay men to hook up with older men, happened all the time at my high school and both of the gay guys I roommated with in college said they did as well so maybe you're just talking out your rear end

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I notice liberals tend to have a huge value on words instead of actions though so character assassination is expected tbh

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I notice liberals tend to have a huge value on words instead of actions though so character assassination is expected tbh

You're an rear end in a top hat every time you open your mouth so you're being a prick in words and actions

"Maybe it's the liberals who are racist, ignoring the literal Nazi murders that have started happening"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why not do it yourself then

He's a liberal come on, he's wayyy too much of an intellectually dishonest coward to actually do something in line with his professed beliefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did we get to the bottom of pizzagate yet

• Locked thread