Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

DNC staffer gets gunned down in robbery with nothing of value taken while on the phone when he tells the person "hold on I'll call you back" during the same time the DNC is experiencing a massive leak of documents that undermined their whole machine

Nothing to see here

yeah pretty crazy that russia killed them right???? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

uh i'll have you know that reading the email leaks is actually illegal? please don't pay any attention to this, thanks

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

homeless man masturbating in alley confirms multiple seth rich conspiracies -fox news, 8 minutes ago

thats the best part of this like any idiot knows seth rich was murdered for political reasons but there's no evidence for it. like loving lol a private investigator from a local news team is going to uncover this scoop unless the DNC is truly more incompetent than anyone could could have imagined

the reason this story is gaining traction is because no poo poo everyone knows, they want some evidence so they don't get called conspiracy theory retards for putting 2 and 2 together

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Moon Atari posted:

Even granting that his murder is related to his involvement in leaking it is dumb to assume the group responsible. Both sides have motive to commit the murder, and both sides are, in the minds of their opposition's supporters, already definitely guilty of shadey poo poo. Conspiracy theories are now entirely mainstream across the political spectrum. This is incredibly bad news regardless of whether there are actual conspiracies to justify those theories.

you do know the cia ran a disinfo campaign on the phrase 'conspiracy theorist' to drive a wedge into american politics after the assassination of JFK, right?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Space Camp fuckup posted:

That wouldn't be surprising but the guy who pushes that idea also believes the Sandy Hook shootings didn't actually happen

you can't make a hook out of sand, i think that's pretty much confirming his suspicions

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol can you imagine going through life willfully ignorant of the wrongdoing perpetrated by our government against innocent citizens *drinks huge cup of tap water*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Homestar Runner posted:

obvi Trump is a knucklehead buffoon who has no clue wtf he is doing but i'm confused as to what exactly makes anybody think Hillary has even an ounce of competence herself

she has been a lolworthy tonedeaf failure at every position in public office she has ever held. her resume of experience amounts to loving up again and again and again

the election was essentially kramer vs margaret thatcher 2.0. at least with kramer you get slapstick lols :jerry:

it was like kramer vs newman TBH

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Rex-Goliath posted:

so has anyone pointed out that when the cops got to him he was not only alive but conscious? and that he didn't die until several hours later in a hospital?

doesn't seem like a very professional hit imo. everyone knows its two in the chest AND one in the head, not OR

this would be a hella sick rebuttal to the entire theory

so why isn't it what the media is running with, instead just hammering home that nah its totally not real just trust us on this, we are very trustworthy

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its a god damned retarded conspiracy theory and there are actual real conspiracies happening. That's why.

i mean thats what they said about john podesta because of all of the retarded pedo pizza shop poo poo specifically so they could ignore the criminal wrongdoing and money laundering

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

You literally assumed this baseless story is factual based on nothing. Please don't project your many, many faults onto your betters. It's unbecoming.

because it's well within the realm of possibility like lol do you get this pissed off when someone brings an umbrella in their car even though the weatherman said it won't rain

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Apoplexy posted:

You're one of the worst human beings to ever exist, I hope you know. Not that I have any doubt you are actually a self-loathing individual who can barely fend off suicide on a daily basis.

I dunno you take the news at face value as if they don't openly admit it's made up garbage with no bearing on reality :shrug:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah uh any evidence you find is fake, just like the thousands of wikileaks emails were tampered with by the Russians. If you find anything incriminating in there it's fake, fyi

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Also if the Democrats can successfully cover up the Podestas hosed up sexual escapades and the hilarious Avant Garde satanist poo poo the DNC elite are doing and just mentioning that will get people to think youre talking about some absurd pedo conspiracy about a pizza shop what makes you think they can't do the same thing with the ridiculous notion that they murdered the person responsible for most if not all of the DNC's political trauma over the last year

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Amarcarts posted:

Me
Are outlets like the NYT and WaPo perfect? Not at all but we aren't talking about them we're talking about Fox News.

both of those outlets suck poo poo, are you really trying to make an appeal that they aren't poo poo because they're better than Fox news, the news outlet that's been a running joke for decades?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
"yeah well the Washington Post isn't absolute garbage you see because they are better than fox news :smug:" - a thing people post unironically

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the Washington Post is a loving joke

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
if you can prove that the fbi knew seth rich leaked to wikileaks you pretty much have evidence that the entire russia narrative is fabricated but the problem is that leaked memo is fake as poo poo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
whats the DEAL??? with FAKE NEWS???

cnn is fake news?

Fox is fake news?

pizzagate is fake news?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0a3_story.html

I like how this is like the third or fourth federal employee looking into the Clinton's corruption that has died mysterious​ly and yet the only thing that matters is Trump

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

T.S. Smelliot posted:

*rushes to Trump thread on SA to announce shocking reveal from known DNC shill propaganda site that will surely topple Trump THIS time*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Flesh Forge posted:

I mean okay, you don't like the WAY some outlets covered it, but that's not the same as "they haven't covered it" :shrug:

yeah when all of the outlets basically lie about the context of the lawsuit and frame it in a way that makes it seem irrelevant i mean they covered the lawsuit i mean i dont know why would would say they didn't cover it :shrug:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
2017 is the year when journalists don't even need to pretend to be journalists anymore and people are willing to bend over backwards to give terrible journalism a pass just because the 20-something underpaid hipsters employed at the bastions of journalism discussed ITT crap out stories that barely align with their political affiliations. roll the dice on if they'll silently pull the story in a week, but it doesn't matter because they're still JOURNALISTS

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

revmoo posted:

The Podesta and DNC leaks were a huge revelation and showed very non-subtle attempts at corrupting our democracy. Go do some reading and then you can come back and join the conversation. Just because Trump is a piece of poo poo doesn't mean the other side has been doing worse things. I swear, this election just broke everyone's brains.

its hilarious that over the last two years literally the only strategy the DNC used was THAT'S IRRELEVANT BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS A MORON and even though thats the lamest cop out argument ever people still managed to fall in line with party rhetoric i guess because even the most childishly obvious misdirection is okay to fall for because the big man on the television says its what you should do?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also lolin that the only criticism that people attempt to leverage anymore is calling people trump supporters or republicans

b-but people saying bad things about democrats are l-l-LIBERALS??? :tizzy:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Harald posted:

well it looks like we'll never know the truth about this just like we never found out the truth about 9/11

it was a hologram projected by HAARP and the towers were destroyed with a planned thermite demolition. i mean what other conclusion could you possibly come to with the evidence available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Bip Roberts posted:

Oh man remember the really spicy email when posada and Hillary did a bunch boring rear end day to day poo poo?

Correct The Record called, they aren't paying people to shill this line of rhetoric anymore

• Locked thread