Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hillarys got murder on the mind boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Doesn't leaking stuff technically make him a traitor though?

Absolutely, in fact it's illegal for anyone to read this stuff, CNN man told me

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Space Camp fuckup posted:

That wouldn't be surprising but the guy who pushes that idea also believes the Sandy Hook shootings didn't actually happen

DID YOU SEE THOSE DEAD KIDS WITH YOUR OWN EYES MAN?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Milo is a pedophile not a nazi

It's extremely common for young gay men to hook up with older men, happened all the time at my high school and both of the gay guys I roommated with in college said they did as well so maybe you're just talking out your rear end

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I notice liberals tend to have a huge value on words instead of actions though so character assassination is expected tbh

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why not do it yourself then

He's a liberal come on, he's wayyy too much of an intellectually dishonest coward to actually do something in line with his professed beliefs

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

You're an rear end in a top hat every time you open your mouth so you're being a prick in words and actions

"Maybe it's the liberals who are racist, ignoring the literal Nazi murders that have started happening"

LITERAL NAZI MURDERS

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Jesus Christ gently caress off, all you do is bitch about liberals

Nut up or shut up, go chop a nice college girl's head off because she's a "liberal bitch" since you're so loving tough

Lolled irl at this, thanks

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I can't help but notice that there was a string of race riots during the Obama administration, with one of the most poignant images I saw being the announcement that Michael Brown's killer had gotten off, and with Obama limply calling for peace and civility, on the other side of the screen there were images of people raising a ruckus in front of City Hall.

Armed police firing tear gas into protesters. Barack "we tortured some folks" Obama telling everyone to settle down, while the nation smolders and he could have done something too, but what does Barry Obama care about some hood rats in fuckall Missouri? The best he did--the sign perhaps of an aching conscience--was pardon the lifetime sentences of marijuana convicts, but that's a pretty petty gesture, to treat the symptom and not the disease.

God you know what really infuriates me the most about this electoral season it's that only now, after endless years of bitching about gender pronouns and safe spaces and dancing with the stars only now are you loving people suddenly "deeply concerned" about abuses of federal overreach, about the state of race relations in a country that systematically arrests more black men than any other demographic, that cages more human beings than any other nation in the history of the world, and the only reason you care now is because the charming rear end in a top hat who was selling this to you went away and you don't like the next rear end in a top hat who everybody chose to replace him. Suddenly it's like you've always been concerned about civil liberties being violated, even as you blithely shrugged your shoulders when Bernie Sanders was hijacked by a fascist oval office, hemmed and hawed when Clinton's foundation was revealed to be a farce, and that emails leaked by the DNC directly allude to the President of the United States accepting payoffs from major banks which were proven completely correct after he was out of office and none of you loving cared

None of you cared until Trump took over, and now you're still trying to look down your noses at people, now you want desperately to believe in the hysteria the media is trying to whip up. You are ignoring ANY other troubling aspect of this current reality because you have been convinced, by either your wounded pride or the mass media itself, that Donald Trump is so very, positively dangerous to this country that ANY means to oust him from power is acceptable. The sheer insanity of this notion, particularly coupled by how openly corrupt teh Democratic Party was revealed to be this election, as a political outsider for the first time became elected President on a surge of widespread populist support (in every place besides NY and LA) is horrifying to me.

You don't see how this ends. Maybe you don't care. You haven't until now.

Like you all think the Fourth Reich is coming to America? Barack Obama is the guy who suspended habeas corpus. That's right, if Donald Trump takes the power to kidnap people and make them disappear to fascist extremes, you know damned well that it was your guy who gave him that ability.
drat could not say this better

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Wait, YOU SAID "oval office"? YOU'RE THE REASON HILLARY LOST YOU RACISSSSTTT SEXIST PIG

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

That's reason enough to distrust it. No goon has ever made anything good.

At least intentionally

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I CONFESS IT WAS ME I KILLED SETH RICH

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Maya Fey posted:

if the clintons really did murder people wouldn't anthony weiner be dead by now

They call him Carlos Danger for a reason baby

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: [url]https://www.washingtonpost.

Stopped reading here

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

See, when it comes to you, I can't tell if you're a true retard or just a really good imitation trolling us. On the one hand, I would have more faith in humanity. On the other, you would back up every single thing I say about Trumpkin and how retarded and evil they are. At least Spunky we all know to be brain-damaged.

*rushes to Trump thread on SA to announce shocking reveal from known DNC shill propaganda site that will surely topple Trump THIS time*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

minimal coverage with massive bias if not just lies isn't the same as journalism, this is like saying cnn 'covered' bernie

don't make me bring out the font size comparison screenshots, i will drink more aquavit and bring out a series of graphs and hitler analogies when i wake up

That little slut 15 year old temptress who entrapped the honorable Carlos Danger was ACTUALLY closer to 17, and furthermore,

• Locked thread