Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:byodame: CORRUPT MEDIA :byodame:

*guzzles dumbest media jizz availabe*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

if there was this flawless conmspermancy to asasfingate that guy why didn't they aadgingaginate the other guy instaead, the oarigne one

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Execute people who belong to or identity with Nazi groups, even on Facebook. Simple

good plan.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

DNC RAID BOSS: DUMBASSES, QUIT AGGROING ALL THE YARD TRASH ONLY THE BOSS DROPS LOOT!! FIFTY DKP MINUS!@!!!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hannity needs to get hyper aggressive ball cancer that explodes up into his brain

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

:siren: :byodame: CORRUPT MEDIAAAAAAAAA :byodame: :siren:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!

:wow:

:drat:

:allbuttons:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

DrPlump posted:

Haha someone in the thread already argued that CNN is good and like love Wolf Blitzers cock. Now you are going to defend fox news and suck on Roger Ailles deceased bloated corpse toes?

What the gently caress do you know about Wolf Blitzer's cock, maybe it's objectively a really nice cock and deserves all the love it gets. Did you read something on 4chan that says something is wrong with Wolf's cock??

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Knight posted:

I think Seth Rich was murdered.

1) He was taken to the hospital conscious but they normally don't take people to the hospital unless they're not well and, when there, the doctors found 2 bullets in his back. I work in a medical office and usually when someone has bullets in them, it means they've been shot and they usually need emergency medical services. Could this have been why he was taken to the hospital?

2) Seth Rich's parents are saying their son is dead, and unless it was an accident or a medical condition like a heart attack, young men are pretty unlikely to have an untimely death. If he was murdered, it would explain why his parents are upset that he is dead.

3) Someone who claims to work with Seth Rich said he hasn't show up to work since July and hadn't called in sick or given his 2 weeks notice. If he was sick he would be able to call in, and even if he didn't, he would be able to come back to work when he got better. However, if he was murdered, he would not be able to call in sick or come back to work.

4) There were 134 homicides recorded in Washington DC in 2016. "Homicide" means "murder," meaning someone was murdered every 3 days, and one of the people in DC that year was Seth Rich.

It's very fishy to me

Hmm you might be onto something big here :redflag:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING??? WHAT DO YOU KNOW?? DWERE YOU INVOLVED????

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

But why didn't he then loot the body? I've learned from video games, looting is basically instantaneous and virtually risk free, requiring a single button press at best, although sometimes like in Assassins Creed, you have to hold the button down for a few seconds.

Now, to those naysayers pointing out that in Assassins Creed a gunshot often alerts guards in the area, it would have been simple for the robber to drag Seth's body to a nearby bush to render himself basically invisible.

Furthermore, since we know the Robber had a gun, it's unreasonable to believe that he ran because he was afraid that the cops might arrive, as the first wave of enemies is almost always easy trash that can be taken down with single shots.

I read a Gamefaqs guide that explains that sometimes the loot spawns in an unreachable location, so you can't take it, but when the cell unloads and reloads (like when the guards come to investigate) the loot gets sanity-checked and placed where it can be reached.

:goonsay:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Yeah and even Fox dropped this dogshit story so good job chewing your own balls off nerd :smaug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Speaking of Fox News and the Seth Rich story:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867577957124108289

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ya that's why Fox has been firing an anchor or board level manager every couple of weeks :mmmhmm:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The biggest issue isn't their supporter funding model, or even their underwriting model. NPR has always been a public/private partnership. It's the way that the national service relies on member stations, and those member stations are often beholden to a university/small board of directors/good ol' boys club of some kind. You seem similar things in commercial media if you follow it closely. Small groups of unaccountable people are often making decisions, not reporters or editors with journalistic standards and background. Public radio has a lot of strengths - I still think it's your best option for broadcast media in the US - but these are issues worth knowing about. A lot of the decisions being made in major media aren't simple questions of bias, or even funding. They can be personal decisions made at high levels that trickle down and have a big impact.

Yes but have you considered: Facts are useless

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

That Robot posted:

cool I don't speak latin so please translate from ancient moon language tia

There is no disputing that Gus is in the East

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Knight posted:

Everyone pay close attention to Mr Podesta and listen to everything he says we should do, then do the exact opposite.

Yeah him and Robby Goddamn Mook :argh:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

How so? Harvard did a study on media coverage during Trump's first 100 days.

This was the tone of coverage when discussing Trump:

Here's a possible explanation: maybe Trump is, in fact, objectively not good :shrug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

fruit on the bottom posted:

Objective means reporting both sides as though they had equal merit.

That is in fact the opposite of what objective means :confused:. What if the "two sides" (as if lol) are not of equal merit?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Mnoba posted:

the seth rich conspiracy is more likely true than the piss tapes

:what:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yet what all has he actually done that's so bad? That aren't things that are problems strictly because the media is calling attention to them (his whore wife won't take his hand! Marriage in jeopardy!?). The worst actions he's taken is appointing Jeff Sessions as AG and ordering this hardcore immigration action, and the latter is something that the people who voted for him wanted him to do.

Lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Don't you see, the piss tape was inside you all along :gizz:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ACTUALLY *MFF MUNCH GULP* poo poo IS REALLY GOOD, IVE BEEN EATING poo poo FOR A WHILE NOW

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

THOSE DARN LEFTISTS THEY'RE HUFFING EACH OTHER'S FARTS :argh: *inhales deeply* AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PIZZA GATE :argh:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Why are you responding to dumb poo poo like that at face value? What is wrong with you?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"No really I seriously think I need to explain that we do not have a giant political party that is trying to legalize babyfucking because that is a serious concern" lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The Bernie people who went Trump (and stayed, and still are staying, and here's a bunch ITT this actually) are the weirdest loving thing. I hope you guys got what you wanted :shrug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

yes but your guy is now trump, I hope you're happy and never give up on your dreams of a progressive government! :glomp:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

:byodame: IM A PROGRESSIVE SOCIALST ACTUALLY *votes for the billionaire in the golden tower*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Nope, she lost and it's because she and her campaign sucked :shrug:

meanwhile, enjoy trump I guess :shrug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I would have quite a lot of sex with Huma if I were given the opportunity :kiddo:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

seriously she can scowl at me disapprovingly any day of the week, that is extremely my poo poo :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Mnoba posted:

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912

oooo fbi leaks, hope this is authentic will be the biggest scandal in the history of our country!

hmm yes those 300 pixel res screenshots are very thought provoking!

e: Ohhh, Joe Biggs was a big Pizzagater eh. Heh.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 12:34 on May 28, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

:siren: :byodame: :siren: :byodame: :siren: :byodame: CORRUPT MEDIAAAAAA :siren: :byodame: :siren: :byodame: :siren: :byodame:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It's very reassuring that Kim Dot Com is fluffing him on twitter

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

scrubs season six posted:

Look at those fingers. She's got end stage Marfans like Pick.

She can stick her bony fingers into any of my holes they fit into and maybe some they don't :kiddo:

seriously look at that frown, feel the disappointment and contempt :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

What happened to the Pizza gate bullshit anyway, y'all get bored with it?

• Locked thread