Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You know what i'd take a not retarded murderer over the loving drooling idiot we got you dumb assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lets dive into some retarded conspiracy theory but yeah its totally fine that the retarded potus is telling russians james bond secrets and firing the people investigating him. You people are scum.

E: also you are retards.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao at the suggestion that the DNC is competent at anything, especially murder. If they could successfully cover up a murder the could have beaten an orange retard.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Famethrowa posted:

so is gibbis just full of gibbering /pol/ retards now?

They usually congregate in the most retarded threads like this one. Its like window full of retards we can laugh at.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a new study bible! posted:

Whatever happened to pizzagate?

A brave patriot with a gun went to sort things out and got arrested. lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmfao at anyone who still gives the tiniest of shits about Hillary Clinton.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

rezatahs posted:

they are gearing her up to run again and if that doesn't concern you it's probably because you would happily throw your vote at that loser again in 2020 :xd:

I hate myself everyday for having to vote for that shithead. Not as much as I hate retarded Trump voters though! They sure are dumb.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
John Podesta is a dumb bitch who fell for the most obvious phishing in the history of phishing. I hate him too.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol like we're supposed to consider the opinions of any loving retard Trump voter.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

Well it's directly her fault trumps president, so yea I mad

She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

Alienating yourself from people that disagree with you and then complaining when the world doesn't conform to your personal views

The tragedy of the modern liberal

The united states elected a mentally ill retard who was obviously mentally ill for a long time. My personal view was gee please don't elect the loving RETARD

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
History will be laughing at all you Trump voting retards forever. lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hillary is a bad candidate. I better poo poo my pants and vote for fat orange incredibly stupid narcissist.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

gobbagool posted:

i think you'll find a lot of people didn't vote at all. perhaps that was the mistake of Team Hillary, they forgot that voting isn't mandatory in the US, and the coalition of the ascendent figured it would be better to post angrily on tumblr than to actually risk going outside the house what with the fibro acting up and all the hypermasculinity in the streets

Yeah ok, Hillary is bad. Don't vote for retards.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

People... don't think the same way as I do...? *brain explodes*

It's true. I do not understand how anyone can hear trump speak, or read anything he's said and then vote for him.

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

Nah, it's easier to just insult everyone that doesn't think the same way I do, gently caress trump voters!!!

loving retards, all of them.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Actually since the american public has proven its stupid as poo poo I'm going full FYGM. I'm a horrible person.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Space Camp fuckup posted:

That guy has done nothing but post about Trump since November, his brain is irreversibly broken :rip:

:agreed:

not just trump tho. Also the biowaste that voted for him.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao humanity is doomed. hail satan.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This is not a temper tantrum. I'm mentally ill and surrounded by retards.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

This stuff about Trump going full nixon on the head of the FBI then giving the russians info that's above top-secret in a private meeting the next day isn't a conspiracy. Those are things that happened. You retard.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its a god damned retarded conspiracy theory and there are actual real conspiracies happening. That's why.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey retards if you like conspiracy theories maybe you should turn on the news.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

Jesus calm your hackles

lol nah. We had to put up with this orange retard and all the worthless shits who supported him since the magic escalator. twist the knife bro.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

You're angry as hell though and this is the internet

I do feel as every single one of those 63million idiots owes us an apology, but I'm actually laughing non-stop.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Aww... we owe you an apology... are you going to be ok little guy?

I'm doing great. This episode of house of tards is really heating up!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
can't take credit someone in the lol trump thread posted house of tards a few days ago. Yeah its p good.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
literally loling at all of you and president trump who is currently going down in flames.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

nah I'm cheap and I've been waaaaaay wrong about trump before because I had a higher expectation for baseline public intelligence.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Keep dunking on Hillary retards I like those posts too.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My biggest hope for trump is that a brief moment of clarity where he realizes simultaneously how stupid and hosed he is is caught on camera.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol people thought voting for a retarded baby was a good thing to do.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

VikingSkull posted:

I didn't vote for either the retard or the evil corporatist so by your logic I'm highly intelligent

Without irony, yes.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah except the right is claiming vice-versa

The right elected Donald Trump and they're really dumb hth

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

VikingSkull posted:

jokes on you I'm actually a fuckin retard lol

Yeah so am I. Trump voters are missing whatever part of a normal person's brain that starts going :siren: This guy is SO full of poo poo and retarded. :siren: every time he says literally anything. There are people out there who thought he would be good at this and I cannot makes sense of it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Why didn't someone tell me about the satanist poo poo? I might not have blocked DNC spam mail.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
All the effort posts in the world won't change the fact that you poo poo your pants and voted for a retard. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Gonna clear something up for you guys. Bernouts are cool and good and right about everything. Trumpers are pants making GBS threads retards.

• Locked thread