Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Feminasty Slut posted:

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
But Hillary <insert reference to some obscure non-scandal that could have only come from infowars or freerepublic>

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about that?!!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year.

You should probably just give it up. You don't show a lot of aptitude for it.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/864579105018216453

Welp, that clears that up!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lmao that the story alt-right shitheels chose as a distraction to the Trump Russia stories is probably going to turn out to be part of the Trump Russia scandal.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

The biggest twist ends up being that Clinton is actually innocent of everything that she's been accused of

It's not really much of a twist when anyone with half a brain saw it coming from the beginning.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bholder posted:

Guys calm down, this is a public forum.

You obviously know too much. Who knows who will the DNC cabal target next.

I thought the continued existence of Anthony Wiener put to rest the idea that Hillary Clinton actually has people killed.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Feminasty Slut posted:

Why didn't someone tell me about the satanist poo poo? I might not have blocked DNC spam mail.

That's exactly what I'd expect a 5th degree Magus to say.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tallgeese posted:

The part people are having a problem with is that nothing was taken, which would be expected from a robbery.

But that just could mean the robbers panicked.

Yeah, one would expect that a professional assassin would have the presence of mind to lift his wallet to make it look like a robbery even after he shot him.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tallgeese posted:

Ah, but that leaves open the angle that they hired an assassin as incompetent as their Brooklyn data modelers, though.

Wheels within wheels, here.

If Hillary Clinton does anything right, it's hire professional assassins. A trail of dead a mile long and yet the only ones who are ever able to figure it out are the patriotic sleuths from Stormfront and Free Republic.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Nerses IV posted:

I really want to laugh but then I remember the pizzagate guy

nigga crab pollock?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yet the Russians "hacking" our elections is somehow not at all a crazy conspiracy theory

It is a known fact acknowledged by both democrats and republicans in congress who have seen the evidence.

There's no public proof that Trump was involved, but there is no question that it happened.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Hillary get arrested for this yet?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Relevant Tangent posted:

C'mon, there are at least twenty pages of you moron fucks pretending this is a real thing. It's not like legitimacy ever mattered to you before. Or is this the "fascists can play with words because they don't mean anything" point for the thread?

This says nothing about the legitimacy of the story. It just says that Fox News is cucked fake news just like CNN. Breitbart and Infowars are the only legitimate news sources left.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

The problem with the left is that all of the big social equality issues have, in modern western society, been addressed and rectified to a point that would seem unfuckingbelievably amazing to many other parts of the world and like 99% of people through history, but instead of saying "ok things looking good here, let's go work on a still lovely part of the world now" they just stretch ever more absurdly toward weirder and more obscure poo poo to champion until they become a disgusting mockery of real human compassion

And just like their causes have to get more extreme to keep them on their self righteous fart highs, so does their need to control the reactions of other people. Because these days the majority of people are cool with a lot of weird poo poo, like our generation is the most accepting of weird people and weird poo poo and its normal for us to be like that. But social leftists can't get high off of normal, so they demand ever more crazy levels of compliance from those around them too

On one hand, I see your point. On the other hand, democrats aren't flipping any elections on the strength of the transgender vote, while the republicans are extremely invested in these issues to spur anger in their base and increase turnout at the polls. Republican led local and state governments waste millions of taxpayer dollars defending stupid reactionary laws that everyone knows are going to get shot down by the Supreme Court if they ever make it that far.

I don't really care what people want to do with their genitals. You and the republicans apparently do. I don't see how that's my fault or the fault of democrats..

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Freedom isn't free. Sorry if the price for you is the inability to discriminate against people.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo, there may be something to this Seth Rich/Hillary connection after all

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

:byodame: IM A PROGRESSIVE SOCIALST ACTUALLY *votes for the billionaire in the golden tower*

I voted for Hillary Clinton in the general election, but more and more I think it worked out best, both for the current lols and the future.

The hate tsunami that would have enveloped a Clinton presidency would have made republicans stronger. I don't think Trump is making the republican party stronger right now.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Gonna be fair, Hillary's probably super fun after she's had half a bottle of wine. Politicians tend to be pretty fun and charming people, regardless of affiliation.

I don't know. I think people around her are probably in a constant state of uncomfortableness regardless of how well they know her or the size of the group. Also, she looks like she kinda smells weird.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
She just changed her name to Hu. It's on the twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Apoplexy posted:

That's, like, a few miles from Mar-a-Lago. Trump probably did it to get us off the Russian trail. He killed that guy personally while on one of his 50 golf trips.

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0a3_story.html

• Locked thread