Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm gonna kiss the boys even if intsys doesnt want me to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

you aren't in this game, there's no self-insert

you say that like it'll stop me

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Don't kiss your DS screen in public.

Ruggington posted:

you say that like it'll stop me

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

wait till you start getting hosed by witches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4c4BBYiYjo

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

This Lightning Sword seems kinda really broken.

I just picked it up and I'm gonna have to agree

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

heavy draw :eyepop:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I like the choppiness in the 3d cutscenes quite a bit

it reminds me of xrd

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

tell that to my celica who's only gotten 1 and 2 stat levels

my alm has only remained relevant by being a warm body I could attach a shield to and jam into a choke

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

why do you even show up python

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i love all of my friends who are too slow and too weak to do any damage to these 8 cavaliers

i love my trash archer who can barely survive a round of combat with a steel bow and can't leave a scratch without it

i love everyone not named kliff or gray who isn't afraid to be a worthless burning trash fire

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

no wait sorry my tobin is really good too

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

hi is this normal

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Zore posted:

That Kliff is +5.7 over his attack average for that level.

(Starts at 7, Mage base is 8. 11 levels at 30% growth is 3.3)

I'm proud of my son

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

gaaaaaaaiiiiiinnn speeeeeeeed alllllllllllllm

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

my review of this game is that my friend called python's haircut 'the most lesbian haircut' and then got her hair cut like it. 8/10.

your friend owns

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I did however just name an iron bow 'PYTHON SUX' so I'm a little conflicted

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

trying to beat the mathilda map by warping kliff onto a supply square really backfired hard the second I realized he was one rounding literally every unit

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

at least python got his last level before promotion and actually managed to double someone for the first time in his life

proud of that boy

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Tae posted:

Recent works:
==

the year of cherami leigh is still going strong

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

turns out being able to draw miku in armor is really all you need to be a great fire emblem artist

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

my sage kliff is the tankiest and strongest unit in alm's army and sniper tobin would be the fastest if mathilda and clair didn't exist

I don't think this is normal

Ruggington fucked around with this message at 11:20 on May 30, 2017

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

grats on getting 3 points of strength in the 9 levels you've gotten atlas

really putting in the work with that 1 extra luck

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

I used tactical pegasus strikes to eliminate the enemies before they could harass me. This may not work on hard though

I just finished it on hard and palla and catria were easily able to clear the far left while dread fighter saber moved in

I did have leon and atlas clear basically the entire right side while valbar and kamui stood in front of them

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I haven't seen anyone talk about palla but she's been absolutely slamming her strength growth and I love her

I would like her to get speed at least once though

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Tae posted:

You have knights and Clive for those.

wait you're supposed to use clive?!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Tae posted:

Why would not use any character, most of the game they're all deployed.

just because im served a turd doesnt mean i have to eat it

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

clive is a pretty good unit. he has a horse.

but he doesn't have a bow and a horse

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

he did just get a near perfect level so maybe I do need some poo poo in my diet

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

the killer bow has turned tobin and python into My Two Takumis and I'm not sure how to feel about it

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

takumi owns

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

conquest takumi is the only character with a reasonable reaction to how awful corrin is

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Also what the hell even happens in Fates for there to be "monster" versions of people.

The main villain of conquest is the younger brother of the birthright side and throughout the game he is justifiably furious at corrin for being a giant tool and being the instrument used in his mother's death

he's the only member of the birthright family to negatively react to the fact that the hero of the story just showed up in their home, blew up their mom, and left them to join the army of a warring nation

but it turns out he's possessed by the Evil Fire Emblem End Boss Dragon so he wasnt actually accountable for his actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Echoes Act 2 is like the opposite of janky. It's very polished, well made and everything works properly pretty much all the time. Janky and occasionally poorly designed are not the same thing.

echoes act 2 is pretty strong but it only really lasted koichi one fight and even after he got act 3 he still didn't have much of an opportunity to make a major showcase of his powers

• Locked thread