Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Is there a way to get the battle screen to show all stats and damage like both the other 3DS FE games?

Also, I just got to chapter 3 and not too long ago encountered my first Titan and, soon after, an Entombed. Holy cow, those things seriously got gimped in the coming millennia. I hope Alm's army gets some good ways to mitigate Terrors soon. Otherwise, I'll just trade the Blessed Sword over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

How much time needs to pass for the peddler to reappear?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

Never. It's a one time thing, each army has 4 chances until they re-join at the end.

Oh gently caress, I thought it repeated. poo poo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

irlZaphod posted:

The only thing I dislike about dungeons is that it restricts you to 10 characters, but it's a pain to choose which 10 to bring. Do you just have to rearrange the order, and it'll automatically select the first 10? I went into the Sylvan Shrine, but accidentally didn't bring Python because I forgot about that stupid thing. I had 2 healers with me too, which was such a waste. So I had to go back out to get him, and bring him back to the Mila statue. So annoying that it doesn't just give you a Unit Select screen.

The forest battle just before that was tough, all those god drat Cavaliers. I had to Turnwheel a couple of times but once I got my poo poo together the tide turned in my favour.

You can open the menu to evacuate characters and just choose Alm or Celica and that'll immediately exit you from them.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Is there a place I should be finding Gold Marks at?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

swords are overrated

also is 3 stats up from a level good? I assume so.

3 stats on a regular basis is good. I'm stuck in two stat hell now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

eggrolled posted:

How are people's Leons doing?

I just hit the end of act 3, my Leon's got a Killer Bow, but he either misses or crits for like, 12 dmg on Hard difficulty.

Right now he's basically a stat boost for Valbar and Kamui. And chip damage. He's... I wish he were better.

e: vv pls have your Leon tutor mine

17 attack 16 skill 10 speed :\

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

His speed doesn't matter when you get the killer bow. And he gets way better as the game goes on because there's a lot of flying enemies to get bonus damage on.

He's a bow knight already too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Are you supposed to beat Alm's side second? I can't get past this necrodragon mountain.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, thank god I don't.have to beat Jedah here. All of two of Celica's army have more than 20 speed.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, you guys weren't kidding about Celica's brain falling out at the end of Act 4.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I gained the mighty Dracoshield by defeating Desaix's doppleganger on my playthrough so I had a ton of final tier units to use.

I think my solution was to just use bows and dread fighters. I'm pretty sure Tobin and Python both had Killer Bows.

Also, I almost bought some overclass DLC but then I looked up that you have to get to level 20 in the final class to promote and gently caress that.

Kinda tempted to grab that money DLC though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Oh boy just wait for Act 5.

Turns out I was talking about act 5. Or not? Celica's path to Duma tower and that please don't hurt my friends stuff is what I'm talking about.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Priestess is a very good class held back only by the insistence of jank that demands the class doesn't gain an additional point of move.

God do I miss Berserkers.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, I can't imagine how you're supposed to do this Labyrinth. You've got like six guys that can endlessly loop and get stronger and stronger thanks to Dread Fighter and make that three more thanks to the pitchforks but everyone else is pretty much screwed.

Tae posted:

Official art of the 4 DLC characters

I thought that was Athena for a second.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Casual is pointless in Echoes since you can just Bites The Dust.

Avalerion posted:

Heck I just had one of those moving armies attack my stationary army - and since they got first turn they just straight up kill one of my units before I can do anything about it. :argh:

Having played awakening, fates and this, to me echoes is is definitely the weakest entry of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe how cheap Dagon Filets are for how tough those fuckers are.

• Locked thread