Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I just got this game and I was wondering: Is any of the paid DLC considered good/worth it?

Also, Villagers can promote at like 7 right? Are you supposed to basically instantly promote them at that point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I'm eyeing the Cipher DLC, tbh. :v:

And is the promote everyone instantly thing due to like low stat caps or something?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Ohhh, ok. Thanks for the help, everyone! :)

Also, when do non-Villagers get to promote? Does the game tell you?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

cheetah7071 posted:

There'll be a little popup saying something like "X is ready to promote" when they hit the level requirement. In addition, in all menus there will be a little Mila statue icon next to their level if they can promote.

Tae posted:

They still get the indicator just like villagers I.E. I got Tobin the "He is now ready to be a sniper!" message. Also there's a marker over their name or something as a constant reminder.

That sounds super handy! Thank you! :)

• Locked thread