Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qirex
Feb 15, 2001

The Google I/O, the company's annual developer conference, was disrupted Thursday afternoon by a fire that sent three people to the hospital, authorities told the local CBS TV station.

One of the victims was previously characterized as having life-threatening injuries, but a source in touch with the victims said all three suffered minor injuries. The three fire victims were event staff, Google said in a statement.

"We're thankful to the fire department for putting it out and ensuring everyone's safety," a Google spokesperson said in a statement. "No attendees were hurt but regretfully, three event staff were injured and we're making sure they receive the proper treatment."

The fire reportedly broke out shortly before 4 p.m. PT at a picnic table area at the Shoreline Amphitheatre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

sarnsumg'd again

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

somebody took their phone out of the freezer i guess

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Gazpacho posted:

unlike google who's big new announcement is a new PL named after kato kaelin

you know that kotlin is neither new nor google right

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i dont particularly care tbh

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

power botton posted:

sarnsumg'd again

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

poty posted:

great machine learning right there that cant grasp someone might want to say tuesday. this sure was worth the billion tensorflow petaflops

this has been in inbox for a while (years? forever?) now and in all that time the closest its ever gotten to a useful reply was for an email that was really long and wordy and it suggested "ok"

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

well now it can gently caress you over with a double monday meeting in your lunch hour

if you want a vision of the future just think of a boot stepping on your lunch forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
I'm the missing apostrophe in let's

• Locked thread