Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

I am too excited for this. I even looked up some speedrun notes because well why not.

Not dragondarch's notes thankfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Koobes posted:

Because I am a goofball who absolutely loves FF12, here's a Bartz naming :toxx: drive for some donations.

Don't listen to Ondores lies! Bartz Basch Lives!

Every completed fiesta with Basch will have me give up $5 to charity.(up to a max of $200)

I am in for this! FF12 wasn't my favorite, but I still put about 50+ hours into it.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Now I can't decide on "a butt" or Basch.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

My Basch start is ready to go.

Is it sad that I look forward to fiesta time more than I do most major holidays?

Of course not, It's a wonderful time to reconnect with Goons who love FF5 and other things! It's the only time of year the OFS talks to me!

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Butsu is ready to earn some Toxx

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

BASCH lives! A little too late but....

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

After many attempts, my final fiesta of the season is done. iainuki is a fickle ability.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Bufuman posted:

If this challenge manages to breathe new life into CT for me, Gilgabot will remain my favorite internet bot ever. Granted, there wasn't many contenders for that title so it probably would've stayed that way regardless, but my point remains.

It's between Gilgabot and the bot programmed to tweet "rear end!" every day till the end of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

So the holiday chronotrigger challenge kicked off, I got Chrono, Marle and Magus. The rules seem fast and loose, kinda like they were written on a napkin or something.
Unless we apply the any character patch I am sure exisits somewhere...

• Locked thread