Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Hell yeah, this year I'll join for sure! I've been eyeballing this the past few years but never have found the courage to actually commit to it. FFV is probably my favorite game of the series I've never beaten so this sounds like a great excuse to actually complete it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Any opinion on whether or not to use the job unlock mod for a first ever clear of FFV? I'm by no means an expert on the game but I do have previous experience with it. I have played the game multiple times towards end game but never actually fought the last boss. Does the mod also unlock monster encyclopedia or how am I supposed to understand the screenshots in OP? If so, it sounds like a good idea to unlock it just to avoid having to Google every monster weakness or carried items.

edit: vvvv lol what is up with that quote???

jyrque fucked around with this message at 14:22 on May 26, 2017

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Ablative posted:

Habit. I'm used to threads moving faster.

No I mean look at the content. Looks like it mixed up my initial post draft together with my actual post. That's weird.

re: mod talk, if Fiestamod is only useful for chaos then I guess I'll pass on it.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
What are the different modes? OP doesn't really explain them other than regular and chaos (any job possible from any crystal)? What's this 750 stuff?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Signed up for random, I'm ready. :woop:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Alright what are some ace names for our protagonist? Here's a list I came up with

* Dilz
* Cheekz
* Ballz
* imagay
* Cloud
* Galuf
* GILGAM

What are some memorable Butz alter egos of yesteryear? I need some ideas obviously :(

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Koobes posted:

Because I am a goofball who absolutely loves FF12, here's a Bartz naming :toxx: drive for some donations.

Don't listen to Ondores lies! Bartz Basch Lives!

Every completed fiesta with Basch will have me give up $5 to charity.(up to a max of $200)

You're on dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
First time participant so I want to confirm: after Saturday we have until end of August to complete FFV as many times we want and donate/pledgetoxx as much as we want?

• Locked thread