Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

This is real dumb, but I think we came up with the ultimate strategy

https://gfycat.com/KnobbyImpressiveDromedary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

Voted Thief/Zerk/Geo/Dancer.

I wish for only pain because the run normally finishes when I go to bed, instead of when I get up :woop:

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

Because I am a goofball who absolutely loves FF12, here's a Bartz naming :toxx: drive for some donations.

Don't listen to Ondores lies! Bartz Basch Lives!

Every completed fiesta with Basch will have me give up $5 to charity.(up to a max of $200)

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

KharlanTree posted:

Alright, Mikl, here we go!

NED almost wiped me with a double Almagest near the end, but luckily my dragoon jumped afterwards and landed the finishing blow! This was fun and I'm glas I finished in time. :)

That's Basch Count: 1

The run looks like it'll be a fun bit of chaos

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

That's 1+1 Lies of Ondore sated.

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

BERSERKERS NEVER RUN, THEY NEVER SHOW FEAR.

Also +3 on the Basch Count, bringing us to 1+4.

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

Samuel Clemens posted:

Probably White Mage honestly. Partly because it trivialises the entire game (and not in a fun way like Blue Mage or Beastmaster) and partly because the trip to the Water Crystal is just so slow.

Black Mage / Berserker / Ninja / Chemist - Definitely one of the strongest team you can get on Berserker Risk.

This brings us up to 1+9 people fighting the revolution.

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

19+1 Basch's, who shall take the final victory over the Empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

oldskool posted:

Are we out of Basch donations? If not, here's one more:

You're the one who pushed it to the 20th Basch, + the 1 fellow who did the Run and I wanted to include :toot:

• Locked thread