Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man

Lurdiak posted:

It's beginning to sound more and more like this whole "this is the good DC movie" thing is just a lie perpetuated by Wonder Woman fans.

I think it's a mixture of people desperately wanting DC to succeed and having a first critically and commercially successful female superhero film (directed by a woman), so the message to the producers and audiences is "more of this" and "this is actually good, please go see this", when in actuality it seems to be a mostly mediocre superhero film (I guess that is the best we can hope for nowadays) that isn't taking much advantage of either the female aspect or the WWI setting. I was looking forward to it quite a bit, and I will see it once I have the time, but I am not expecting anything out of the ordinary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread