Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

fadam posted:

This movie looks fine but the but in the trailer where the chick tells WW what her job is and WW is like "where I come from we call that slavery" is pretty dumb. Secretaries get paid.

Snrrk, I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Is Wonder Woman a capitalist? 2 hours 21 mins of furious debate, locked after the cinema staff told me to stop yelling at the screen.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The modern day framing arc is that exact same action scene that was posted above, except it's a Palestinian school Wonder Woman is carving through.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Yaws posted:

I'm sure WW will be fine but there's something about a superhero fighting in a real life war that just seems dumb to me.

Superheroes fighting in a real life war is almost the origin of superheroes.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

DARKSEID IS very upset

• Locked thread