Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Random note: Ares being depicted as walking with a cane may be a reference to some depictions of the ancient god being wounded in the leg or elsewhere, representing the dangers of unrestrained violence.

Does make me wonder if Wonder Woman might identify Cyborg with Hephasteus/Vulcan, the crippled god of the forge. (Not to mention Superman with Apollo, Batman with Hades, Aquaman with Poseidon, etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

They definitely seem to be playing up Aquaman as the DCEU's Thor, and crazily enough they might actually pull it off. I suppose 'cast ridiculously handsome and charismatic people' is pretty much cheat codes for superhero movies, but still.

But in any case, no reason he can only have one trident.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I have mentioned that Diana's multi-ethnic team was like something out of a Golden Age comic book to the point where I was half convinced they were.

• Locked thread