Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs

WampaLord posted:

Didn't nearly the exact same thing happen in BvS with the kryptonite spear? Lois abandons it, then has to go get it again, for no real reason at all.

That at least leads to some kind of mini plot arc. Lois almost drowns, then Superman does as well. It's a desperate scramble, and at the very least gives us a bit of Lois and Superman cooperating on something and sort of tripping over themselves to save each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs

Mr. Apollo posted:

How accurate are the MTV Teen Choice Awards in predicting Oscar nominees/winners?

I mean, how do you rate the chances for the other movies listed?

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs

Mr. Apollo posted:

I wasn't being serious. :cheeky:

I'm submitting this post for "Best Jaw Dropping Moment" (formerly "WTF Moment")

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs
Definitely a shoe-in for best kiss

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs
Zeus' original trident could still be the ancient alien allspark that kicks off this race of superhuman trident fetishists, but it's, like, long since dissolved into their bloodstreams or whatever like the Prometheus opening sequence.

• Locked thread