Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Although I liked STP more than Soundgarden, the news of Chris Cornell's death hits me harder than Scott Weiland's did. Maybe it's because we all expected it from Scott Weiland. Maybe because of the five major bands associated with the grunge movement (Nirvana, STP, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam) which was such an essential part of my life in the early 90s, Cornell's death means that only one lead singer of those groups is still among us, with suicide and substance abuse taking the others. Sobering to see your musical idols die one by one. Playing Badmotorfinger or Superunknown, I'm transported back to the early 90s, driving to my girlfriend's house on a dark fall night. RIP Chris.

https://youtu.be/kA9vLHZFrcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread