Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
RIP Peter Steele. Miss that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Knightsoul posted:

‘I feel really sorry for the next city.'” :sadwave:

http://people.com/music/chris-cornell-final-show/

I feel bad for people who have to live in Columbus, too. Once you get off campus it's strip malls and Sonics as far as the eye can see. A real armpit.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

tarlibone posted:

St. Louis was the city after Columbus. Radio station The Point (105.7) has an annual Pointfest, and this year it was split into two shows because gently caress the fans. Soundgarden was to host the 2nd show, which was going to be today. Instead, it's just dark and stormy.

That makes more sense. St. Louis is a poo poo hole.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Maybe he just took whatever he could score after the show. Maybe he thought it would get him high if he took enough+other pills. I think subutex will get you kinda high if you take it and you don't have a tolerance to opiates. Not sure about narcan.

• Locked thread