Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sup y'all, finally landed my dream job of teaching EFL at Tokimeki Memorial Junior College School Where Everyone Is An Ancient Yet Childish Elf. packed up my cargo shorts for all the horse-sized tear drops i'll need for when Sexy Fanservice Nurse murders me daily with a giant mallet.

anyone got any tips on how to connect with that aloof yet passionate older-sister type senpai who might just be a horse in a dress? she's not participating in Literature and it's bringing her grades down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Thanks, Vanisher, and might I say, excellent dancypotato in yr avatar.

To be honest this is extremely a PG rated school, no clothes flying off or improbable breasts as far as the eye can see. Today one of the small mean girls dumped a whole sack of oats infront of Aloof Upperclasshorse and the room just about lost it, kids started transformation sequences left and right but I snapped them out of it before too too much of the building was destroyed. All's in a day's work, I suppose!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I don't habla much nihongo and my union reps are all shirtless bikers with impeccable hair. There's a rumor one of them transforms into a buxom young lass if splashed with cold water, which is why they never travel when it rains. Also because their huge tires are so, so needlessly bald.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
had to cancel the midterm after every student turned out to be a log with cusses carved on them.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Decon posted:

What classes are you teaching, Phiz?

we're on some kinda weird lunar calendar so things change pretty frequently, but on even days my mornings usually start with "intro to butt jokes" followed by "adjectives related to power" and then a lunch seminar on SAT vocab. Afternoon classes I teach the older kids, so the materials a little more rigorous. my favorite right now is "the advanced seminotics of robot parts" and a primer on catgirl anatomy.

rumor has it that lum's adopted daughter goes to this school but they've all got fuckin horns or antlers so idk man. hard to separate rumors from reality in these parts.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
p. fuckin wack every time i need a cup of water i gotta drive up and down mt Akina in an toyota sprinter

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

eonwe posted:

You should see if there are any students there with a lot of latent potential and then mentor them. At the right moment (such as at a quiz bowl), that latent potential will explode in a dramatic and magical transformation scene and they will easily win the competition.

i really appreciate this advice, senpai, but i WAS top of my class at Magical Education Arcade Abenobashi (Inverted Nightmare Zone). this is familiar terrain for me, and in fact i often struggle to mentor up to 30 protagonists in a single class.
thankfully the older kids, 14 and 15 year olds, have often given up on dreams and consigned themselves to NPC roles so gently caress me if I can get a single word out of them.

crimes

• Locked thread