Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie

i like to think that i wovld have truly found my tru-self and excelled at an anime high school. prob would have been like Kaneda from Akira rolling in to class (occasionally if there were babes) with a lit smoke high on caps...and then cut out after lunch on my rad af anime biek smoking the rear tire off it blowing doughnuts in the staff parking lot it in full view of Kyoto-Sensei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

lmbo calrissian posted:

Good morning class; Skirts up!

chk whats under this skirt teach-san

Impkins Patootie

*tells guidance councilor to "sit on it" when they suggest i take AP chemistry because "I have potential" then lies and says ill think about it*

*instead signs up for back to back Metal Shop I and II classes instead and spends half the day making a wakizashi while listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor*

*私はAPの化学を取ることを提案するときにガイダンスの評議員に「座って」いるように指示します。「潜在的可能性がある」、

*代わりにMetal Shop IとIIのクラスをバックツーバックでサインアップし、半分をワキザシにしてGodspeed You! 黒皇帝*

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 20, 2017

Impkins Patootie

Scroon posted:

Teachers maybe consider setting aside some time to help teach the kids that their grades aren't everything.

I worry what would happen should the proud but aloof nerd who typically always scores at the top of the class be suddenly outdone by a brash slacker who only had to focus on her or his talents to discover a hidden genius, or perhaps by a smart but shy unassuming scholarship student from a poor family. Proper mentoring can make the difference between that proud nerd developing a grudging respect for their fellow classmate or swearing to be their undying rival.

But can ur tiger mom break through my crane dad??

En garde!

Impkins Patootie

*clutch kicks and drifts into parking space on the first day of class @ anime vocational school parking lot in Sil-eighty w/ the super eurobeat banging out the Pioneers*

*校長 watches from afar and nods auspiciously*

*before stepping out and heading inside...glances at self in the rearview mirror and says "Watashi wa koko de daijōbudarou, Taco-chan~"*

<queue music, roll credits>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4

• Locked thread