Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Yeah this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

super macho dude posted:

Gonna camp the gently caress out that power ammo cache

For non round based game types this will probably be a huge issue unless Bungie adds some sort of pick up cool down.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

el B posted:

Imgur was making GBS threads itself last night so I couldn't actually make this into a gif :(

https://youtu.be/L2av34LhVpE

imgur video to gif has been really lovely the past few days. If it shows you a blank progress bar just hit back then resubmit. sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries. :/

thankfully, hitting back preserves your time and length selections

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

I'm even lolling at how often you'll tag someone with a trip but it rotates to safety while still exploding on them hahaha

:same:

http://i.imgur.com/wPIe3DA.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I have yet to get a single AoT armor.
I finally got the Mytho ornament but I still don't have a Mytho.
Last week I got 3 emotes.

Also,

texaholic posted:

CoE is super kills with trickle this week... gently caress you too bungie.

:same:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

You have my box rng :respek:
Only Ornaments I've gotten are Suros, which I've never used, and ToM *fffffffaaaaaarrrrrtttt*, no AoT armors, but mad emblems, emotes, and Taken armor :bahgawd:

tbf i got the NLB ornament in the first week and considering how broken it is I shouldn't complain :v:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Yeah you gotta poo poo on someone pretty hard repeatedly to get that sweat salt flow started.

Killed the guy like 3 or 4 times in the same tired sniper spot on the outside of skyline. Z snap each time. Predictably when he gets his panic super he rushes across open space right for me. I 180 and run into the inside hall and drop a wombo at my feet and keep running knowing he wants to blow a solo slam on just me for ruining his hard scope. He runs headlong into the wombo and melts. Not even 10 seconds later he sends that.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Waffle House posted:

The PDX-45 roll with PB/Rifled Barrel and Zen Moment looks mighty tasty. I have this feeling that Zen Moment works much better on pulses than I think it does. Still though, Zen on pulses is sneaky good

I'm subscribed to Lyudmila and Arminius otherwise, and the Lyud rolls weren't great. I haven't seen the Arminius rolls yet, but hot drat do I love me some Discount Doctrine

Zen on pulses actually works very well but your first burst is still very sloppy. You'll lose in a 1v1 against the same pulse with CB and a range enhancer.

Arminius absolutely needs CB and with it the rifle is very manageable. It's one real problem is holy muzzle flash. The pro replacement Doctrine is SoulStealer from HoJ rank ups.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Seriously tho I'll do any gunsmith gun that can be done on Siege of the Warmind checkpoint.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Is there a :suicide: but laughing?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

Oh, good, they're using dedicated servers...

That sounds great, tell me mo--

what the gently caress is wrong with these people

http://i.imgur.com/15LqUKS.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Year 1 stuff I've kept
- Calcutta
- 2 Her Beni's (one QD one Rifled)
- BTRD
- Hey Mercy (Rifled, Icarus, LitC)
- PI
- Shadow of Veils

Plus a ton of cool Y2/3 weapons that all get used. For a game about guns it's pretty retarded to use the same small group of them.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Spiv posted:

Can you still do normal prison and get rerollable guns? If so, is the perk pool still broken for them (as in getting perk combos on guns that can't drop that way, anymore)?

The HoW Queen's weapons still drop from the old prison and can be rerolled. Most are poo but the Beni and Mercy can get some work done.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Year 1 stuff I've kept
- Calcutta
- 2 Her Beni's (one QD one Rifled)
- BTRD
- Hey Mercy (Rifled, Icarus, LitC)
- PI
- Shadow of Veils

SS, Icarus, Rifled, LitC. Love this thing. It does ghost a bit compared to a rifled RF 'Luna or Pali but still very reliable.

SG, QD, HH. Before the Special nerf this was my go to sniper for all things snipe.

LV10, Rifled, HH. Now that special is deemphasized I run this. 90 range plus the AA bonus of HH and LV10. Clunky but doesn't miss.

Difficult to use, slow, horrible scope. Great wtf factor

SG, Replenish, PB. Crispy sniper still. Replenish is a legit good special perk these days.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Beni's own. Never been a huge fan of Unflinching though.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i would like a tick box that says "games on this continent plz tia"

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

eonwe posted:

I'd really like to hear how much they've collaborated with Blizzard as far as the network infrastructure goes. There are gripes I've had about Blizzard in the past, but I've generally felt like their games 'worked' pretty well outside of some notable exceptions (Launch day Diablo 3).

If they could just straight up do their Bungie thing on gameplay and crib a lot on the anti-cheat and network side from Blizzard, I'd be pretty happy

unranked SBMM

lol

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Gamble.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

texaholic posted:

Also gently caress the heavy kills on the trials page. I think I will end up at the lighthouse before getting 15 heavy kills :negative:

haha gently caress the book

more like: gently caress the current meta in Trials because it couldn't possibly be any less fun to play right now.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

el B posted:

Spike grenade opening on 618

https://youtu.be/0tONdtHRXGk

savage.

A well placed Spike :feelsgood:

http://i.imgur.com/suQ5t4m.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

eonwe posted:

I really wish I had played D1

it seems like a lot of neat content reading about it

can someone tell me about a cool raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmUpxJnins

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Waffle House posted:

http://i.imgur.com/xcDKqRx.gifv

I had not yet considered this method of completing the Dust Palace strike, ngl I like it

not a chance in hell i would spend more time doing this than just shooting them but it still owns

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
pdx rolls are all garbage

buy the pali

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

PathAsc posted:

golden age ethernet cables.

This would be a sick GT

the good fax machine posted:

drat right Reach was a good game

This

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Monolith. posted:

Thats what happens when you balance a game around PvP.

Hard Light was always bad in literally every activity. It was bad in the SUROS meta too.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Waffle House posted:

You've probably noticed

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

That's the stuff

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

if a lobby has too many roaming supers to reliably suppression them i'll still bust out the PI. sucks we got a year 3 icebreaker but PI got left behind. what else hadn't they brought forward? is that it?

It's the only one and its likely because its buggy as poo poo. Has random bouts of plain not firing or random instances of it continuing to fire even when you let go of the trigger. Also I've personally had it go from instances where it returned 0 missed shots and returned rounds that hit and killed.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Blasting dorks out of their super with a weapon they've probably never heard of will never get old though

http://i.imgur.com/gAufu6Z.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/MuZdWO7.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

actionjackson posted:

Random. I think that's the best possible roll you can get on that sniper

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think it depends on your play style. Personally, I like low impact snipers because their equip speed is high enough that I don't feel like it needs SS. But QD is always nice. Plus I will never turn down giving a sniper more AA via range.

I have Life Support on a SG, QD, HH 1000YS and it doesn't proc enough to make it useful. It would be better on a primary weapon.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
None IB Rift is the best game mode. It brings out the bads.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnKmiqR.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

If you like low impact, then why are you bitching about the 3 Weyloran's you got earlier?

poo poo rolls

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
sir, hold this

http://i.imgur.com/UUakvRD.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

texaholic posted:

What other games are worth playing while we wait for the beta? Was mass effect andromeda any good? I see alot of people playing Horizon event?? on my friends list.

Been playing Wildlands on the hardest difficulty with no HUD. Savage as poo poo

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
This loving game sometimes

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/uberingram/video/32159599

jfc

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

You should compile all this poo poo and send it to everyone at bungie.

xzzy posted:

You huntered too fast.

Memento has a hilarious amount broken map elements.
- Landing on the planters outside of B shack kills you
- Apparently the roof on sniper nest is lethal (see above)
- There's a corner in that same sniper nest that if you stand in you can't get out of it and have to grenade yourself
- In the heavy hallway if you're traveling to the inside spawn cap and you shoulder charge right as the path drops low you'll hit your head on the ceiling and kill yourself

I think Bungie fixed the planter of death but the others are still there.

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jun 7, 2017

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
And those are the people that were so loving salty they bypassed the in game reporting feature and reported him directly on XBox Live.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

el B posted:

I have no recollection of this.

Mid TTK. If you let a KF weapon proc Cocoon it would also proc any weapon that had Clown Cartridge. In this case Moist had an Ash Factory with it. So at the beginning of the match you'd fire if a free bursts of Smite, stow it the wait to see if it procd Clown on the other weapon. Rinse, repeat.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

No feedback from anyone for the last six months. I am either not offensive enough, or too nice.

Or just not good enough at the game.

2 unsporting and 3 cheating

I'd love to see my Destiny reputation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

loving lmao I got owned tonight in banner, what the hell

Same. Got my bounties on one character and I'm done. gently caress that game mode