Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.

m.hache posted:

I've applied as well. PSN: mhache

I applied! I'm Jay Carney/ or my psn is felixcarlos11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I turned on the voicechat in the strike I was doing as it began and all I heard was a long sad sigh before a titan with the name BONGO logged off.

Also PDT is rear end get on EST bungie I have poo poo to do

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Lance Reddick's voice is burned deep into my brain for all the D1 strikes. Meanwhile I started playing warmind and realized that due to a combination of drug use and lack of play like most of the strikes are new events for me it's pretty sweet.

Has anyone here cleared an EP yet? I've never seen a group pass the DPS check on the ogre at the end.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Roman posted:

Goldman Shaxx and Co has 10 spots open

I just applied too I'm liking warmind a lot more than I did at first and also I've finished GOW and need a game besides yakuza 0

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Insane Totoro posted:

Leave me your bungo account links

on ps4 felixcarlos11

thanks!

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

they may not have had an option, tencent has some interesting business practices from what i've seen

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

i dont know why i kid myself into thinking im not going to buy this rear end parade to fill the rear end-less gap in my life

also huckleberry sucks

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Crucible Milestone dropped rewards ten below my light level THANKS SHAXX YOU DILLHOLE

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

If you are very close to leveling up, and accepting a powerful reward levels you up, you will not get powerful Rewards.

this is exactly what happened and what the gently caress

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

wait you can only get heavy machine guns if you order black armory?

gently caress I'm gonna end up doing the full dumb preorder

Also that obese fallen spider-man is the true spider-man this fall

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Angry Walrus posted:

no, HMGs are part of the "free seasonal updates" just like balance patches, you'll just be missing out on a few specific ones like exotics or legendaries that don't drop from vendors with seasonally-rotating stock

~credit card flies into my hand~

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

lmao these retards can't do anything right

they definitely thought it was a "cool preview" or something people are 100% hoarding these guns right now

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Eurogamer has a writeup on what some destiny nerds found out about the darkness.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-29-destiny-fans-reckon-theyve-uncovered-a-description-of-what-the-darkness-actually-is

Kinda lame

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a "The darkness has been here the whole time!!!!" type of reveal where it pops out of a parallel dimension or something

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Whelp I told myself I wouldn’t but I preordered this dumb game this morning why do I lie to myself like this

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Me too and I still haven't even done a raid or even a nightfall. I just play the game for fun once in a while and wanted to get more content. Maybe one day they'll add matchmaking for everything for people like me. lol nah

I'm the exact same, hard to carve out time for a raid these days

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Not far in at all but having a great time with this, the bow is sweet and I got a scout rifle with rampage and improved first shot or whatever that has me mowing scorn down.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Waiting to cash in my powerful engrams until my LL is 500 is the way to go right? Or is it like a legendary engram where the level is locked in when you get it.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Did the rifleman quest and when I got to him the mission abruptly ended bc the dumbshit shot a barrel and it blew him and a group of the explodey dudes up 10/10

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

My misfit with Rampage, appended mag, and dynamic sway reduction with a counterbalance stock is one of the best add killers I've seen in the game. It kind of blows on bosses but whatever.

I also got a hand cannon called trust that reminded me why hand cannons outside of a few exceptions suck.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Trust owns you dingus

I'll give it another try, I have a feeling the perks on it suck: rampage, snapshot sights, flared magwell, corkscrew rifling.

Flip side is I got a submachine gun called hard truths with HC Rounds, under pressure, and sway reduction that kills poo poo hard. Im loving a lot of the legendary guns in forsaken (bc the new exotics don't exist)

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I must have gotten the worst goddamn roll for that gun bc it’s my klobb

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

The hate for sleeper is entirely because of the ace of spades quest, if people were slowly firing handcannons from a distance and getting their asses beat there wouldn't be this much whining.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

what the main ps4 clan now goldman shaxx looks abandoned (or at least no one is doing poo poo for it since hawthorne isn't touched)

that one thousand voices looks amazing and now I have to run my first raid.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Man IB is about as laggy as I've ever seen it, dudes are teleporting like crazy.

Got Hazard of the Cast with Tap the Trigger, rampage, corkscrew, and light mag and I'm not sure if i like it as much as my rear end explosion sounding misfit. Uriel's gift beats it out still pretty firmly in crucible but it's pretty fun in PVE.

And looking at my app it looks like a picked up a pulse called bygones somewhere? Has High impact reserves and headseeker (tho i kind of hate headseeker)

I stayed up until 2am when my girlfriend woke up to go to the bathroom and was aghast I was still playing DESTINY IS BACK

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Tei posted:

This never worked for me. They are never show in the game has anything else than monsters. They talk in monster and die. A whole different perspective would be to have cabal taking drugs and playing cards when you are not around (but that you can find if you taken them by surprise) and some mechanic like the badass boss system in borderlands where a patrol call a miniboss and if you kill this boss a even bigger one appear. The cabal in destiny 1 never feel sentient to me, if you told me they where trained animals I would believe you.

Now I want to see a Phalanx blowing fat space-rails.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Cross play coming to ps4 and hopefully destiny! Very excited to crush the bone krew and at long last win the console wars.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Basically left work at noon to play the spooky forest or whatever the gently caress and it is what people wanted the infinite forest to be in the firstplace. The highest I've gotten through is the 6th boss for which you get 7 fragments which makes farming horror story (which is sold at 600) a piece of cake. I hate wearing the dumb loving mask and I regretted assassin nightmare killer at first but the last boss had a fuckton of health and we barely burned it down so maybe not a poor choice.

I def am hopping on discord later because jesus christ pubbies dont seem to get that rezzing yourself drops you at the beginning, and that the goal isn't to get through the gates asap (just kill dudes)

I'm not bothering with the fighting lion catalyst because it is trash.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah they are going to be some new race for D3, Savathun will be the big bad for the end of D2. I'm actually fairly interested in the lore and plot for once, reddit is going apeshit with speculation which is fun to read in bed while ignoring my girlfriend (bodypillow with shaxx mask on it)

Has anyone been able to test scout rifles yet? Do they still suck? I've been doing only haunted forest with lunafaction/well of radiance/sweet business and it loving rocks.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

All the lore digging and poo poo makes me want to play a destiny prequel where you are fully loaded up on golden age tech and the world is just getting owned by the darkness and poo poo is falling apart.

It ends with calling a space uber outside the cosmodrome to escape

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Lol I do love how this game has no handle at all on how powerful guardians actually are it’s worse than the Jedi in Star Wars at this point. Like we summon supernovas and shoot guns that are the chained souls of gods and yet we can be wiped instantly if someone nicks the Bluetooth speaker hovering over our shoulders.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Bc it’s an Achilles heel that has factored into the story exactly once and the gameplay never.

Or is that what happens when we wipe? Everyone knocked out some dregs play stick ball with my tyrant shell?

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

wait so apparently black armory will have a new patrol zone? When does the preview video drop today, at reset?

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

two words friends: FRENCH WEAPONS

man that reveal was underwhelming

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Harrow posted:

Shaxx ain't a fuckin' cop :colbert:

Now Zavala, on the other hand

I just like to imagine he's agent broyles from a wildly divergent timeline.

I took a long break from D2 because of other games and it was the best possible choice, I'm actually kind of excited for black armory despite knowing nothing about it except theres a gun I can make lightning dicks with.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Goddamnit I'm still at work and this is making want to get drunk and hang out with friends instead of getting drunk and badly playing destiny.

I saw a thing on reddit about some lock and key exotic quest so I guess I'll grind that poo poo out and pretend I'm playing new narrative content.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I'm not joking when I say the annual pass will be worth it if I can just get that ONE loving EXOTIC THAT LETS ME DRAW DICKS

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I'm hoping the RNG will play out and new content (guns) will appear as people play.

Bungie said they wanted to more secret poo poo which sounds like time-gating content behind the world's vaguest clues.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

this sound like when an ex of mine made my birthday party a scavenger hunt that plainly led to a surprise party so i just called my best friend and showed up without having to go to a pizzeria in staten island or some poo poo.

the irl nintendo power cheat line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah decent move on their part also after reading some lore poo poo ada-1 basically is a living exo armory? Like she IS the black armory sort of?