Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

HAT FETISH posted:

So they're finally gonna let us gently caress the guns this time right

Gunsmith: They don't even let me gently caress the guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: :jackbud: :siren: New Destiny 2 Bone Krew (XBox One) Sign Up Sheet :siren: :jackbud: :siren:

It's that time again! The Bone Krew Destiny (2) clan has been culled down and spread wide to accept new boners. We were filled up with boners for pretty much all of D1, so if you want to be in the clan do not delay!

I'm an Xbox One haver, what do I do?

1. Fill out the contact form here: https://goo.gl/forms/qFlo5MzqgEs40FVd2

2. Go to the BNet Bone Krew clan page and request to join: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=313913

3. Every time something stupid and/or cool happens in the game, record it and share dank gifs in this thread

You can view the XBone roster here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hSL9Fh33-_vQXDDqbmC61V8wmObcjWhJIT0FeBwX8ow/edit?usp=sharing

Be sure to go through the list and add people. The last couple of sign up sheets had over 100 people signed up and it's always better to play with friends. We've got a wide range of players ranging from casual patrolmans to sweaty pvp tryhards. Who knows, maybe you'll find your next trials wife!

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

:perfect:

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I spawned into a hammer yesterday. I didn't get to see him throw it, just a split second before it hit me. :v:

I got killed by a shocklock three times in a row yesterday, twice from spawn. I didnt record it because I instead opted to just open Rocket League instead.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I mean there are a ton of bad things with the D2 story because it is a video game story and thus written by manchildren, but it would all be forgivable aside from the absolutely insane fact that no one bothers to ask you "hey why is your light back, would that work for me?"

Uhhh cuz im such close buds with the traveler, he sent me on this vision quest. I guess youre just not tight enough with Travis, thats my name for the Traveler.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Tei posted:

Hope is flower growing in a leak in the daytona road track.

:agreed:

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Norns posted:

Right but you still need to finish the story, that gets you to 20, to do basically anything in the game. So why waste your time in a pub event?

Because the story is much less of a slog when you're wearing good gear instead of random lovely blues, duhr.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Certain PVP modes take your light level into account when facing competition. Being 304 just makes it harder to diversify your builds with max light poo poo.

Nnnnnope.

I look forward to jumping past 305 easily with my first blue drop from the expansion.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

they are stuck in the destiny 1 mindset where light level actually mattered and was also difficult to raise and required min/maxing to not waste your time. that was bad but so is this, they pivoted way too hard in the other direction and everything is loving pointless may as well go play some hoop and stick.

Uh hoop and stick is great please dont belittle my pastimes in between content drops.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

a mysterious cloak posted:

Is Bone Kreux Part Dieux dead or what? I applied but nobody's approving me. Add me to the original krew plz. Gt: Nostratic

Dead, just like this game.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Akuma posted:

But they won't ever be empty anymore...? They'll just have the chance of getting a token reduced, but they'll always have glimmer. I imagine they mean a HUD element that shows you've hit the cooldown...

If you hit the "exploit safeguard" anytime you approach a chest Dregs should scuttle in and make off with it. Have a unique variation of that for each enemy. Then let people that still want it do a mini event for it, shoot those fast moving dregs so they drop your loot, maybe they dash off waving a token at you and using some fallen handsignal for gently caress yourself that waffles can use to decode an entire fallen sign language out of a puddle.

Everybody else who rightly doesn't give that much of a poo poo about 1 chest can move on to the next activity.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

curiosity hosed me up posted:

Is solo PVP literally unplayable or is it just me?

Watch your roster while queuing and if a 4 man joins, leave. That's pretty much the only way to enjoy solo PvP, according to my friends who still play this game.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Friend of mine made me redownload d2 for a guardian selfie project she's going to print out at kinko's or some poo poo. If my titan has a vigilance wing is he in a good way for a stacked 6v6 iron banner reunion?

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Insane Totoro posted:

Wait wait, Guardian selfie project?

Yeah they're gonna splice together screenshots taken while she's using this selfie emote she just got of a bunch of our old raid groups and pvp buddies into one poster and print it out all blown up. I made the most garish titan I could for it, even if I did have to go stumble through a couple patrols for the glimmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

Mill Village posted:

Bring back Halo 2 dual-wielding.

Unironically this, you get two weapon slots, put whatever you want in them, smaller guns can be dual wielded if you have a second drop. Also bring back cool assasination kills