Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So Thorn is coming back with Last Word? or am I reading this wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

They buffed Telesto in PVE? I just broke 10k kills with the MW, it was already a beast.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I got cursebreaker last week :smuggo:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

gambit chrome is best shader imo....

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I have about 42k gold dust or whatever, the only comestics I remotely give a poo poo about are the gun ornaments.

texaholic fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 1, 2019

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Put on some non traction boots to look at my new LL and I was running into walls in the tower.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I haven't really played destiny since season of the drifter came out, just read about it and I don't feel like I am missing out. Too much grind and not enough poo poo worth grinding for.....

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

PSN name change today, first one is free!

https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/10/sony-allows-psn-online-id-change/

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

My secret to enjoying this season has been to not play any of the new content

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Tried logging in last night for outbreak prime and apparently my PSN+ sub expired and I couldn't start the mission, also I am still 650 LL. I liked D1 OP and enjoy the jumping stuff but don't want to grind out LL. Also not playing videogames for a month+ and my eyes hurt after like 30 minutes. I think my old rear end is officially quitting videogames.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

qbert posted:

They're all +5 now until you hit 690.

Oh poo poo I might start playing again, the +1 grind was such a slog. Probably wait till new raid though cuz that was always my favorite content.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Emron posted:

? The geography even is really close to the left area of the beginning of divalian mists???

It looks more EDZ to me.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

After skipping season of the drifter, I am doing some reckoning for poweful drops and man does it suck and gambit prime is just gambit with different rules???

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Roman posted:

Shadowkeep will be $35 if you own everything else
Today Forsaken and all past stuff will be $40
Season passes will be sold individually, no more Annual
kinda beaten but w/e

I like the way this sounds but hopefully things like outbreak perfected aren't attached to seasons.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

director has moon/story thing now

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I like destiny because it isn't really an MMO, I hope they don't go overboard on the min/max grinding stuff. I just want to listen to music/podcasts and smoke weed while playing destiny. I don't want to refer to spreadsheets when making gear selections.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Gaining LL is much easier which is nice. Started at 690 and got up to 722 and still have some more stuff I could do(raids mostly), still have a whole character I could play too. 2-3 weeks for most players reach max LL ain't bad.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Moments of triumph are all pretty easy except fullset of notorious armor for gambit prime, what a dumb grind

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Bad Juju was quest was fun solo, would have got quicker with a team. Gonna get some of these bounties done before going for the catalyst

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I played a gambit match 1vs3 earlier today, I was the 1 and I lost.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Looks like I will get the emblem

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well gonna try some reckoning after this next patch and pretty happy cross save is happening before the launch date. Also pre-ordering is great because you can preload the game and end up with a minimal D/L on launch day.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Good for bungie to do this now and not on launch day, I have been getting mutliple errors

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Is lumina worth the grind? I did a flashpoint with rose equipped and got 2% of the fireteam quest step part.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

el B posted:

Rose is a good gun

Yeah I like using it alot even if the progress is painfully slow. Also doing the Thorn/Lumina quest at the same time is loving great, pretty happy I didn't grind these out at different times.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Hobnob posted:

notorious gambit armour, so I guess I'm going to miss out on this one.

Same here, kinda depends on the changes to reckoning next week though.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I don't have a clue about the helmets but have access to 2nd tier reckoning, I tried it once with MM and it was awful. I have no problem finding a fireteam but MM activites should completable about 99% of the time. The reckoning felt close to what raid MM would be like.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

Yeah I've been catching up on all of the annual pass stuff since I stopped playing last October. Black Armory wasn't too bad, the Izanami Forge unlock quest was a little long but no big deal. This Reckoning stuff though just boggles my mind. Did any of it make sense when it was first released? How did any of you keep playing through that season?

I quit for the entire season, outbreak prime and the recluse are the only real need to do things from that season. I could be missing something though as I didn't play during that season.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Sloth Socks posted:

After 30+ hours of Crucible, I have come to believe there is no such thing as a catalyst for SUROS Regime. It never existed.

I read if you have a bunch of catalysts unlocked but not completed it is harder to get new ones to drop. No idea if that is true though.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

https://i.imgur.com/wkkv0pm.gifv

My boy Wardcliff Coil wouldn't have done me dirty like that

Truth is better in gambit PVP but wardcliff w/catalyst is better in crucible

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Hobnob posted:

(Some or all of the previous seasons become free after Shadowkeep launches, I believe? Or maybe I'm misremembering.)

All of Y1 is free after shadowkeep drops, if you own Forsaken all of the seasons for Forsaken were made free today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Thorn catalyst adds absurd range and stability. It's going to be the meta

Do we know what catalysts are coming with Shadowkeep? Confirmed by bungie not and data mined