Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Wow I didn't know Betty was playing

I'm glad they designed an outfit for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

GET MY BELT SON posted:

coming back for this one

not sure if i'm still in the old krew or not so i'm resigning up all fresh

Yesssssss

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Menstrual Show posted:

The Betty poom sinaddr threesome finally went to the lighthouse together! Betty was last seen taking group shots to hang on the wall while poom was overheard saying, 'I don't even care about going flawless'

Lmao clips incoming

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

el B posted:

I've got 37 gigs of Destiny clips saved on my Ps4. Apparently, that's not a lot according to Bettyspaghetti, but none the less I have a lot of boring 5 min chunks of footage to watch until I get to the 20-30 seconds of actual content I wanted to save in the first place.

A lot of it.... Is not good. But I'm gonna at least share some of it anyway because watching my own sloppy game play beats playing this dead gay game.

I'm pretty positive I already shared my clip of killing three dudes with one headshot in gif form, but I'm sharing it again via YouTube.

https://youtu.be/OjdbpSk0iwI

Lol poom I didn't say it wasn't a lot, I'm just trying to figure out why I have like 130 gigs of destiny gameplay saved lmao

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

PathAsc posted:

If I have to feel like a wet noodle, make it a pool noodle instead of spaghetti.

Maybe you're overlooked, but I'm al dente and loving poo poo up. Pasta masta.

I'm just upset I can't ADS to cancel my warlock floof.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
I'm a PS4 but I identify with the cool version of the rock, not the cartoon thing or the fanny pack.

I feel so lost.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Holy poo poo when you get to Titan, so pretty.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

el B posted:

Last night my buddy and I were fighting in a public event, and I was extremely close to death. He said, "come heal up, I put a rift down!" So I shade stepped into it and thought, "oh god gently caress yeah I love team synergy."

:allears:

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

actionjackson posted:

It was a cold dark night in the tower as I waited for someone to carry me in trials. Suddenly, I got a message, it was poom!

"Hey do you want to go flawless in trials?"

I couldn't believe my fortune, as typically poom betty and sinaddr simply made ignored me when I asked if they wanted to run a card. All together they joined me in the tower.

"You ready?"

"Sure but..."

Something was wrong. They were all warlocks. Poom was always a hunter. He also seemed to not be blazed to hell, another first.

"But first we need to do one thing to prepare."

Poom, betty and sinaddr pulled out their arc soul

"Get on your knees."

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I really wanted to go flawless, so I did it.

All of a sudden, all three arc souls were firing at me! For what seemed like an endless amount of time, I was being showered in white arc souls. I was exhausted but also felt cleansed.

"One more thing" they said.

All three took out their coldhearts and began to spray their laser beams onto my face. Despite the name, the beams were felt warm and refreshing.

Once they were done, I received my emblem.

I never thought this could happen to me. And I could think of no better word to describe it than flawless.

LMFAO god dammit

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Faction rally is gonna make you destroy supply caches in lost sectors. You can just repeat the same one 5x, the supplies are always there.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

acumen posted:

You get like 8 tokens for doing heroic public events grinding the same cave repeatedly for faction tokens is retarded and likely less profitable than the former option

So yes basically loot cave 2k17 then

They give you a task of destroying caches in lost sectors in the EDZ. Each cache you destroy gets you a token. There are 3 caches per lost sector. 15 for the caches, 16 for completing it. 31 tokens for 5 minutes effort.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

SniperWoreConverse posted:

This is incorrect. I've seen 4 and in some up to 7.

My bad, I used these two small ones and they had 3 each. Makes sense a bigger one would have more.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Wazzit posted:

Gold gun walked in, looked around, shrugged and walked the other way. :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/tC1qAtO.gifv

Lol this was so good. Missed his free kill and got melted

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

The good sh

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

el B posted:

Blaze it :weed:

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

huh posted:

Is it Foetracer at work when I'm being told I'm being hunted?

Yep and possibly tether but I'm not 100% on that.

Banner is great because no supremacy.

Guys, the end game is stunting on fools in the crucible.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Clutching hard in trials... oh wait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJq6S7WaPlc

Bettyspagh3tt1 fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Oct 17, 2017

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Also does anyone else want a dust/dust2 tribute map for Countdown

Hell yes

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Norns posted:

Does being real good at PVP do damage to your brain

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Wazzit posted:

The changes they made to Survival seem to have made the mode a lot better. Games don't drag out to 30 minutes, feels faster paced. I still prefer Countdown but I have to say, it was a pretty good Trials weekend. Went flawless 3 times and passed the 100 wins on my emblem.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Mikey-San posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvhGfLox2Sk

"the first two guys didn't make it, but that won't happen to me"

Couple of masterpieces right here.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

https://discord.gg/ej6HBMR

Hey a bunch of us want to try and consolidate into one streamlined discord without 10 billion channels so we made this one and it has separate LFG chats for PS4 and Bone people.

hope to see you guys there

Nah

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Lmao go build a loving anime figurine or something.

HEY HEY

It's a doll

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

absolomb posted:

It feels like there's been an abnormally large amount of bad players in Trials the past 2 weekends :discourse:

Magical matchmaking

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Wazzit posted:

But decent doesn't cut it in Trials :getin:

Lmao! Ain't that the truth.

Squadddddd up!

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Most excited for the mic drop emote.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Wazzit posted:

Uploaded an archive of our Flawless run featuring Poom's :420:420'th:420: win. We faced some really good teams, the matchmaking gods weren't kind (save for the first 2 teams), clawing our way to the 7th win. Countdown on Eternity is :discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGZa_NpzA2I

Also landed this rocket kill in the last match. :getin:

https://i.imgur.com/wqkgVwa.gifv

B-b-b-b-blessed.

That was a fun card and we stepped it up against some tough competition. Only loss of the night to a twitch streamer so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Good poo poo team

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

omg chael crash posted:

If I didn't carry you through Vault of Glass three years ago we wouldn't be here today. This guy learned to gently caress from me

Whoa whoa whoa

We've been crushing puss and eating rear end since CoD:MW3 or maybe earlier.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
It’s about time I get some of these prophecy weapons. Can I get a real rear end eater to list the first 3 I should get?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

haveblue posted:

You can only pick from a certain selection each week (not sure if it's totally random or pre-selected into batches of 3) so check what Vance has for you and google them.

Mikey-San posted:

the sidearm is legit

the shotgun is good but you have to do a few prophecies before you get that quest (i think?)

the AR might be good after they rebalance guns, depending on how they change things

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Pretty sure the good ones are pretty deep into the list

Thanks team. On it.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

el B posted:

We had two fairly easy flawless runs last night. But we matched with a tough team on a 5 or 6 win streak...

Then we immediately matched with them again and ruined their run :)

RACK EM

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Jack Queen King 3 is a beast of a gun.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Found this weird loot cave like thing in pvp...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yx3jdmz8Cs

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Hahaha what a bunch of idiots i love it.

Which shottie is that?

Retrofuturist. Still trying to figure out which one I like.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Insane Totoro posted:

I was actually incredulous at the time that you were actually experiencing that.

Lol wish you had voice enabled so it's not just me giggling like an idiot the whole time.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Last_Taste posted:

they don't offer any significant chance to follow up a shot if you body somebody.

Swap to your primary

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

deadwing posted:

Yeah, The Rattler loving rules, kill clip on a sidearm shreds dudes

Lmao as soon as I read his post I was waiting for yours.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Please only refer to me by my MLG Pro name, “Sawcon Bofma.”

It’s beautiful

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

rip my rifled litc eyasluna

Sureshot, rifled, rangefinder, LitC
Man I loved that gun