Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is there another gun like the dead orbit hung jury but better? I like that gun a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Oh nice an invective skin, I like that gun

Oh cool it turns it red.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
How does wrath of the machine compare to kings fall. I really liked that raid.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

The Meat Dimension posted:

Treads Upon Stars. Use a skeleton key in a Cabal strike

What kinda roll Should I be looking for? Firefly and triple tap?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Tei posted:

huge gallery of characters looks, too good to miss

http://imgur.com/a/9dL4R

thanks tei

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
You actually have to finish a certain quest to save your character face for next game iirc

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

FishBulb posted:

Why would I possibly care

I wasn't talking to you!!!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
There's nothing unique in this world anymore

How do I get lots of fusion rifles for this quest

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Policenaut posted:

Why would anyone actually care about their face when you're going to be wearing your robot helmet all the time. I busted my rear end for this robot helmet, I'm not enabling Remove Helmet in the tower. gently caress that!

My robot face look cool

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
WHAT DO I do with legendary marks when I'm above 390

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Legs Benedict posted:

buy guns you like

What's a good gun that shoots strong bullets

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Parthian shot from vanguard is good this week.

Thanks. I have one with pb and rodeo already, I'll check it out tho

Is any of xur's stuff good this weekend? I might grab the ram just for the heck of it

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
also the last time I played auto rifles were bad. Is that still the case or is there a good one, and if so which ones are good?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Eonwe there are really funny jumping puzzles too, in kings fall especially, there's one where you grab an Orb and run it across the tops of a series of pillars before dunking it on a bad guy, but: the person who gets the Orb is randomly chosen so if you're running the raid the first time everyone has to talk them through it. And everyone is laffin and carrying on and having a good time. Definitely one of my favorite game experiences :)

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
THEy still have bubbles they're just secondary abilities with like a minute or so cd? Like the warlock gets a fountain that increases attack or heals in an area

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

CheeseFactory posted:

Warlocks get an air dodge. It's confirmed.

Dunno about titans though. Nothing so far.

Hopefully it's not as bad as voidewalker blink

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
So how's destiny 2 looking I've been in England

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

CheeseFactory posted:

To bad they ain't giving codes for sucking dick :smug:

Yeah that's honestly a shame

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Yeah boy!!! Almost time for destiny 2 how do I hook up w my old PS4 homeos??

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
IS this game out yet

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Yeah pve was the best part of the old game tbh, pvp was kinda fun a few times and I only did it a bjt for the Orin Bennett

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is it ok if I sympathize with and want ghaul to win since I too am fat and have a cleft lip

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is there a goon clan or what

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Hey. How do you join a clan. Does someone have to invite me, if so then you should do it, im your friend caesarsaladin, a handsome and extremely powerful guardian

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Should I decrypt any yellow engrams I get or wait until I'm max light

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is not called firefly.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Datalettuce is the best planet resource because it is super glowy

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Can someone post what warlocks look like late game? I liked how they looked on D1 but for some reason they seem way less cool this game. Like skinnier and shorter. Titans always look cool but I prefer warlocks abilities in general. Can everyone post how cool their warlocks look at high levels. Thanks, love gowby.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

PathAsc posted:

Origin story is so good, goddamn.

Yeah it's really good

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Huxley posted:

This is probably silly and I probably already know the answer, but if I really want a specific planet set is there any easier way to get it than just grinding events and chests and getting lucky on turn-ins? I have this vision of getting the legs 10 turn-ins in a row and it almost makes me not want to start.

This is me

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Actually hive is the coolest faction and I hope their next expansion is hive because I want eris morn to come back and I want to find out about oryx's sisters. Like how could you not enjoy sword logic even irl it makes sense and I apply sword logic to every aspect of my life.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Thumbtacks posted:

I'm waiting for the game to install on my PS4.

Can I transfer my D1 character to D2? I have no idea what level or class it is, I forgot.

Does it automatically but you should play through D1 before you start 2 if you want all the bonuses

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

JBP posted:

What are the bonuses? I did everything except for the last expansion and don't seem to have anything.

You get to choose two exotics to bring with you to D2

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Ultimate Mango posted:

Origin story comes in Kinetic flavor? I have only gotten the elemental variety. If that's true, maybe a kinetic Uriel's is possible?

I've only seen the kinetic version, didn't know it was an elemental too. What the heck.

Anyway is there any point in being anything other than a striker as a Titan, aside from if you want to cosplay as captain America, because holy moly it is head and balls above the other two subclasses

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

KillTylerDurden posted:

Noice, thanks!

Note that you need to do the heroic version of public events to get exotic drops, I didn't know this until recently but there are a bunch of different things you need to do to turn events into their heroic versions

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is the game down for anyone else, I'm home sick and want to play

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Here are the ways I've figured out how to make events heroic

Cabal mining - shoot the flying ship until it dies (probably the easiest)
Cabal spying - shoot the vents when you have to evacuate
Taken one - dip in and out of the darkness aura then shoot the big darkness ball until it explode (takes forever)
Fallen tank - open all the thingies
Fallen servitor - kill all the lil servitors

I don't know how to do the others, been trying a lot on the vex assimilation one but I can't figure it out

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

haveblue posted:

Spire integration- there are 3 beams of light coming out of the construction thing. Follow one until a capture point pops out of the ground, capture the points for all 3 beams.

Glimmer drill- Kill the drill itself (the small machine on the ground nearby) in all 3 phases.

Witches ritual- Once you kill the wizards, stay in the circle. The crystal above the door on your side will eventually become vulnerable, shatter them both. This is probably not soloable so you'll have to hope there's someone who knows what they're doing on the other side.

Lmao I didn't even know there was a hive event, what the hell
And I thought capping the points was the normal win condition, man I'm dumb
I've mostly been doing events on Io tho, I heck of want the gensym knight stuff

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Of all the heroic public events, the taken one is the most annoying and awkward to trigger. I've only managed it once. Every single other player just destroys all the minor blights way before I get to destroy the primary one. Even now it seems like it's the sole public event that nobody knows how to do.

Yeah you get so little time with the buff, and the big blight is soooooo hard to kill even if multiple people are shooting at it. All it takes is one well meaning idiot to kill the small blights since they die so easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
The cuboid is blue isn't it? Can you even infuse it?