Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

eonwe posted:

I really hope that carries over to Destiny 2, one of the things Ive enjoyed most are reading those chat logs

It's gonna get even better now that the sherpa/LFG systems are baked into the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

des2ny is gonna kick some serious rear end with all the roaming supers

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

the good fax machine posted:

Interesting.. I've only noticed the striker titan and their little light walls, I really haven't seen much gameplay for the defender or whatever they're calling it.

warlock gets heals or shield fountain
titan gets little wall w/ something or big wall with something
hunter gets reload roll or stealth(?) roll

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

How much fun is "no we need one lock with blessing, one with armor, and a only titans with the li.... What do you mean you don't know how to crouch???" going to be?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

CheeseFactory posted:

I want to play Destiny 2

Hell, same

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

been going back and watching some of the Byf/Broman lore vids and good lord this game has some cool lore. glad in des2ny: return of the jedi that they're putting this poo poo in the game

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

des2ny: cayde strikes back
des2ny: back in the habit

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

eonwe posted:

i cant wait to play destiny 2

I think I've watched footage of the new strike at least 5 times through by now. The boss kinda sucks but the rest is real neat!

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

lmao I hadn't seen this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9tsmQoj7Kc

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Freedom Slots

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

eonwe posted:

who is going to play this on the XBox One S, and who is going to have a superior gaming experience on the XBox One X

PlayStation the Fourth Professional edition, bithc!

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

But uhhhh how the gently caress do I Destiny anymore?

play the story and all the quest things to get to level 40 and ~340 light. Then do strikes and crucible to get marks and get packs from vendors to incrementally get to 390ish. Vanguard and other rank packs can yield 400 light gear which will max you out. If you're on PS4, theres a couple of people in the PGS thread I think who are in a similar boat. Post there and I'm sure you'll find someone on your schedule who is willing to help you through all the necessary content.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

tomorrow the big destiny man has an interview with the big show and I hope he gets pummeled into a fine dust for holdin out on details

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

eonwe posted:

wowzers, thats a ways away for PC

all things considered, a month and a half delay isn't THAT bad

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

spawning bosses and massive enemies when underleveled pubs are around again? :getin:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

showing off the physical model of a new exotic: Coldheart. Looks like an Omolon fusion rifle, I'd guess can slow or freeze people

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Is that a goon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sij25UyDwro

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Big Show was very good at that panel and I enjoyed him, I hope he gets his codes.

moist turtleneck posted:

Doesn't mean he's not a goon I mean even notch was a goon

the big show is my friend and he will post here after the beta

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/striker_codex/status/875152910715199488

some kind of nightfall patrol dealio incoming

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Yeah gotta win the week 1 xur lottery this go around

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

:vince:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

haveblue posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45983/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--06222017

-7 commemorative D2 emblems, earned by having done moments of triumph in D1 (nothing more specific than that, and nothing for just visiting the lighthouse :/ )

-August 1 IB and August 11 Trials will be the last such events in D1

-Sony-exclusive D1 stuff unlocks on Xbox in October :rip:

here's the fuckin news:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Ah yes, the long gun that kills things.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

really lookin forward to des2nny, gang.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

supposedly IGN is gonna have the "first look" again this go around and should be doing a tour of the new social space going live on Wednesday (July 5th)

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Policenaut posted:

There better be vuvuzelas if we're playing soccer. I want an emote that just lets me blare that loving thing at all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwh8wmyn8yw

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

AAB posted:

supposedly IGN is gonna have the "first look" again this go around and should be doing a tour of the new social space going live on Wednesday (July 5th)

The Meat Dimension posted:

Sweet let's look at the new tower reef iron temple football pitch

BlindSite posted:

I'm at least half interested to get a peek at vendors etc but eh.

https://twitter.com/TrialsReport/status/882035061616508928

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

jesus christ jackson we're trying to talk about Destiny 2 reveal info not how we're old enough for scrabble tourneys

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

nah just the owl sector/nightfall esque flairs

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

something you may have missed:

looks like some builds (these are both Striker Titan) will show more detail in the hud. The 2nd is aftershock titan and the first is basic striker.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

you'll get to see the farm for 1 hour on sunday. other than that you are banished to the cold confines of your stock demo ship

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

back down to only 2 subclasses

op TEMP ghost

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

this is literally from a vod released today. could just be for the beta tho

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

hell, same

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Pvp reveal tomorrow. Apparently it's control which makes me think it's the "casual" playlist.

supposedly it's a new map-- Endless Vale. No word on if that's going to be on Mercury (as seen in some ship previews) or Io.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Yeah should all be the same with the addition of class abilities

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Uh what

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWa_68VBNAs/

Bungie's post includes a shot of a Nightstalker shade step.

like at the very beginning? that's the hunter class ability

e: argh^^

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

i hope in destiny 2 we can finally kiss the traveler

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Preload for Des2ny beta starts tomorrrroowwwwwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Darth I'm gonna fite you to be capt America tit man but I may just void blast everyone's Nova hole. We can just be purple orb bros I guess