Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
BONE KREW: you look like you need to get wet

THREAD: (praying) thank you!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/lxNjfON.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I like how Bernie is now Farley and wintrr somehow made it into the Sexy PvP A Team

SOMEHOW??????

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Vintersorg posted:

Ah, I prob heard wrong. Not a big deal. Are all the PS4 goons gone? Seems mostly Xbox1 guys post. :3:

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Doorknob Slobber posted:

i wonder how much better fps we will get on our PCs

lol PC guys so thirsty to hang with the fun console guys

http://i.imgur.com/HFzyM1b.gifv

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

:piaa:

People may not like it, but this is what peak console thread looks like

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

The best part is how truly stealth roast squad is. Bone Krew Illuminati

Whereas ABGD is just a kite, dancing in the wind

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

please never forget this

yeah baby

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

Penny arcade is really bad and it seems more sad to go to pax than a gooncon

lmao rasheed goes every year to "collect rare pins for his wife"

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Are you saying destiny is not dead?

are you saying destiny is not owned?

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

This is also extremely true. You're talking about the new DZ07-09 right? I assume you are.

Everyone else- if you've only seen DZ06 then you're in for a treat with the recent DZ expansion.

I think the biggest issue is the gun play. hide behind this traffic cone, look up, plink a guy 60 times in the head, reload

exhilarating

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

That's less of an issue when you have an optimized build.

Part of the big problem with the Division is that I don't think the setting and environment of a tom Clancy game fully meshes with diablo style loot mechanics, at least in terms of player expectations for a large part of the population.

It is a bit incongruent to shoot a guy in the head 100 times with a realistic looking weapon, and the first reaction is "uh that's not how irl poo poo works" rather than "oh I need an +1 mp5 navy of wizardry" even though the latter is how the game works.

part of the issue is that you have to snap to cover from 2 miles away and plink to stay alive, which is a bit incongruent, since this is a video game and my first reaction is "uh this is not fun"

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

early bone krew had a rule

no wife clowning

no one talks about this

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

im the serious hacker girl reporting on the situ

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Only a Big Dog can pull a hammy like this

"Yes I've been unemployed for 3 years"

BIG DOGS

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

it is disheartening that the standard A-team 6man outfit will have to be dissolved and reconfigured because we won't be able to have two support players who aren't great killers but are cool with running defender bubbles to feed the gorillas

OG A-Team build:

ABGD (close range)
YA BOY (mid range/flex)
Maker of Shoes (long range)
Moist (support)
Wintrr(support)
Wildcard (tyler, bernie, grumpy, gogo, smallpox, etc.)

Now it's gonna have to be like

Close/Mid
Mid/Long
Wildcard, but still needs to be able to kill effectively
Support

real weak poo poo bungo

Party chat still lit tho

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

can I play with bone krew if I get the high end, wagyu ferrari xbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0eqZKTjpk

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

this is good content

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

this was the only good raid imo

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

what is dead may never die

http://i.imgur.com/O9vzD0c.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/XbGCo3o.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/HFzyM1b.gifv

wintrrmute fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jun 30, 2017

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

I wonder if super/ability build up speed is artificially low right now for the beta so they can get more data on gun battles or something

There's no way they stick with 1 minute long grenade charges and 7 minute super in an 8 minute long game mode? Right? Right??

yeah totally - and your dad will be back from the corner store getting those cigarettes anytime now

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

What's weird is the incredible disparity between supers now. Like the Nova Bomb is total trash now with the "light jog" speed of the projectile whereas every other super including striker can now roam and kill multiple targets around the map.

I mean, the supers are pretty powerful, so it makes sense that you don't get many of them a match but it kind of ruins the fun of it. Not sure why striker needed to also have mega-shoulder charge added to the slam, or why nova bomb is suddenly the only 'single charge' super.

i do really like how you fly around the map with the dawnblade when it activates and you can jump like three times higher.

so in other words, youve been owned

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

I think people were more excited about the beta in D1 vs D2.

Has any of the Destiny team commented that the feedback has been "unexpected", other than us interpreting the weekly update as a "dont worry guys"

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Insane Totoro posted:

The Big Dum Space Mans [KINK] - Your Worst New PS4 Clan!

So I hope you've all been whetting your appetite for shooting mans in outer space (preferably if you are a dum man in space as well) with the Destiny 2 beta. Hey maybe it'll suck, but maybe it'll be good. Maybe there will be cake and we can all shoot mans together on the Playstation 4 gaming console.

What we've worked on this summer is uniting all the disparate goon clans into one big super (dum) clan that helps you meet equally dumb people (in outer space). And then hopefully you get loot that helps you shoot. Because if you don't have loot how can you shoot?

Our Mottos:

"Kay Is a Noob Killa: Moana N'Chill"

"We can finish Oryx Normal Mode before this livestream of Moana ends!"
(we can't, because we're big and dum... in space)

If the Motto Didn't Convince You...

And unlike other goon clans we actually let in people who aren't goons, but only if they're equally dum and in space (because outer space makes you stupid, just like the Internet). And unlike other clans in Destiny, we actually sound the Horn of Goondor (which sounds suspiciously like someone yelling "Nachooooos!") whenever there's a new thing to be done.

In all seriousness, we're composed of all sorts of Destiny veterans, including who go all the way back to Year 1, new recruits who are now Cru Cru experts (and ain't that the true true), and people who are just here to make the Snu Snu in the Cru Cru. But what binds us together (heh) is a common goal: To Have Fun Playing Destiny!

So if you like sex jokes, low pressure/drama environments, admin who are present and actually care about you (this is a lie), and like to shoot the mans, why don't you drop us a line?

Clan Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/s3bu43s

Bungo dot net Clan Page:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

Your Clan:

Discord Admin: Waffle House (Maui)
"Waveformsssssss!"

Fireteam Lead and LFG Manager: KayParfait (Moana)
"But it's past my bedtime?!!"

Clan Admin: Insane Totoro (I guess I'm the tree in the background?)
"I've got a 5 Hour energy drink and we can totally finish this raid before we're done watching Moana!

Everyone Else: A couple dozen other goons and special friends on which this big dum ship sails (The Ocean, because fish pee in it and do a bong rip before they go cap A on Shores of Time)

EDIT: OKAY FINE we can cast the other people in the picture.

Clan Weeaboo: PerrineClostermann (Pua, because everyone forgets about him after the beginning of the movie, just like in the Discord)

The Chosen One: Unclouded (Heihei, because this whole endeavor would be lost without his help and we'll need him once we find the waveform that unlocks the Final Nightfall which unlocks the final DLC for Destiny 1)

Note: We never finish a raid before Moana is over. Because we ARE dum.

Other Stuff:

We actually like the company of one another. So we do things besides Destiny:

-Gun chat (we're our own miniature TFR)
-Titanfall 2 (shooting mans in space with even BIGGER more dum guns)
-Car chat (and motorbikes too!)
-Demand better sous vide recipes (and other food chat)
-Livestreams of Moana
-Search for waveforms in games (I think this has something to do with drugs)
-Allow in people who play Destiny 2 on the PC (who bought two copies of this game)
-Cat pictures
-Post screenshots of people being salty on the Internet about the Cru Cru (is this mainly Reddit?)
-Say things about Nintendo like "Splatoon is good" (which Totoro doesn't understand since he hasn't ever owned a Nintendo console)

Rules Too Long, Didn't Read

We're just a low stress group that recently refined a "one strike, no further warnings" rule for people who stir up poo poo or otherwise. Be nice to people. Don't infringe on other people and their ability to have fun in the game. We expect you to act like adults and not wreck the fun of other people.

It's a stupid game on the Internet with lots of guns to find and shoot. We refuse to take it seriously. And we refuse to bring our personal issues along for the ride. In fact, just leave those at the door since we all play games to get the hell away from our other adult duties.

In summary, "Moana N'Chill."

Clan Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/s3bu43s

Bungo dot net Clan Page:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

In Memory Of

R.I.P. Alzion

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Does any preorder work for getting the Juicero Cold Press Rifle or do you have to get the freaking deluxe edition like a bitch?

What if you are a good boy and do your chores, AS WELL AS keep your underwear clean all week (no skids) maybe your wife will advance your allowance?

Just brainstorming here. I'll bring it up with her tonight

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Something came in the mail

It's time for a Snacktical Reload

triggered yet, PC thread

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

She's been using Craigslist since D1 came out, so the exact opposite.

Selling off the furniture, rent check by rent check?

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

"Hey GUATDIANS we already know all your feedback from the beta and it was fixed ALREADY we are on thi-"

"OK bunge weekly update here GUARDEEJIANS. Here is a list of changes from the beta that you DIRECTLY influenced because somehow we didn't realize thAt getting a super once per round was lame. I blame XUR!!! what's he up to know guardians??! Let's head over to deviant art for our pics of the wee"

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Bone Krew - The Rippin' And The Tearin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5iIaP0M3c

What brings you to party chat

that many times
that many times
that many times

the wild women
the wild women
the rippin and the roastin

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Watch it, Fogle

BTW post to come soon but starting a BOYS raid sub group, FOGLE'S ANGELS - message me if interested

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

el B posted:

Oh hell yeah it begins.

Lol wait'll christmas!

just join the FOGLES ANGELS clan on PS4, it's the other SA clan

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Mr. Unlucky posted:

why did they have to get so loving safe with exotics? are the only fun exotics going to be those first few in destiny year 1 that slipped under the radar and were actually good and that's it for the rest of the series? the standout in D2 is mida which was always just "generic good scout rifle" and it gets substantially duller from there. there isn't a single interesting perk on any of these loving things, this is retarded, why even bother playing if there's nothing to aim for?

oh boy handcannon readies slightly faster, HOW loving EXOTIC MY GAMEPLAY IS CHANGING SO MUCH THIS IS SO FUN. arc ability kills charge arc abilities slightly faster woah hold the loving phone I've never seen anything like that on dozens of generic purples no one ever gave a poo poo about. this is safe and boring as gently caress and just another wrong direction they're taking with the series. anything that can make their jobs easier they do, and most of it makes the game worse but who cares. there's no balance problem if everything is lovely and boring, smart work guys!

oh wait this isnt a dark souls style loot game anymore it's some whacky CoD bro poo poo where everything has the same stats so you dont need to do no complicated figurin' the only thing we like more than cayde is walls of lovely gifs from the human being krew.

triggered much?

http://i.imgur.com/UYE0PcM.gifv

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lol he's using human being as a pejorative in 2017, not realizing it's actually a compliment now

being this socially clueless means you miss out crackin a few beers with the boys

http://i.imgur.com/lxNjfON.gifv

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Insane Totoro posted:

OP, can we get the Dad thing removed from the first post and have the Bigger, Dumber Space Mans added? This will help reduce confusion.

Thanks!

this will help reduce confusion

http://i.imgur.com/UFN6oiw.gifv

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Moist photoshop this into Destiny 2 as one of the new title emblem things that spans the whole screen

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Avalanche posted:

So how is everyone on Bone Krew meeting up? Apparently there's a slack channel?

Ain't no boners on discord

aint no one slackin here boss, we prepping for the raid

https://i.imgur.com/WVQRxfQ.gifv

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

Guys just use this simple terminology:

Dog
Round dog
Two dog tails crossed
Dog shaped like a cup

I think you mean pup shaped like a cup

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

I ate like 4 bags of mini Oreos this week after each lunch, I've been making GBS threads what amounts to charcoal dust. Snickers are tight too

real fitness freak over here

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yes, but is it "loving stupid frat boy who isn't funny and should shut up" bad like you two described wintrrmute?

Bone Krew Good
College Good
Moist Siva

This is canon

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/dHdaXvN.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002