Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Wait how is this game not released on Tuesday like every other dumb game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Wait, pop tarts? Destiny? I'm confused.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

CheeseFactory posted:

Im sure their fudging the numbers somehow

Any subtle variations count. So maybe 20 different spots across all the worlds and a handful of things that could happen.

We are getting a new thread on Wednesday right?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Yeah I will come back tomorrow when it's not all Zerg rushed.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cvnvcnv posted:

Holy poo poo lmfao Merciless is the new Gjallarhorn

Tell me more...

What's so good about it?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Barudak posted:

I fuckin love the Sunshot but Im trash.

How do you upgrade weapons? Can you even do that?

Dismantle exotics and re buy them at higher light from the collections console. Upgrading is for chumps.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

So the Eververse armor that you have to infuse: does it just look cool or is there a purpose to it? If there is a purpose I may infuse it up but it doesn't really seem good?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I wonder how long before we see exotic weapon and armor mods.

I look forward to hitting 280 and actually being able to use the gunsmith to make more purple mods.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

White Men and Warlocks Can't Jump, a Croata Jonze Joint

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

It seems like you will have to abuse the +5 Mods to boost gear once you hit 280. Maybe?

I'm kind of stuck at 272. And that is with one combo of gear that isn't my favorite.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Yeah I have a ton of stuff I can upgrade mod wise once I hit 280. But I have to hit 280 first. Three of a kind is a lucky number.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

What is so great about the Doom Fang Pauldrons? I am wearing them since I am highest light with them but they don't seem good.

I have the Titan horns and those seem like they will be good, and I like the Fire chest that makes your non super abilities charge faster when your super is full. I also have the chest that refills auto rifles. I don't get that one at all.

But the strider legs, with Mida and Mini, those are fun.

What I'm asking I guess is what is the goon hive mind consensus on Titan Exotic Armor?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Nah there are totally four lines on the armor. The flag only has three. Totally different and in no way related.

They need to finish patching the database so we can get on with playing this big dumb baby game.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Totally not intentional lmao

The quote plus the hate symbol is either next level AI construction or Bungie will search their network logs and fire the employee who surfs 4chan all day and claim victory.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I got some exotic Titan arms that give you melee reach. Since you can get them back for 10 shards, and they were really high light I fed them to my purple arms. Because seriously, melee reach arms on a Titan?

CheeseFactory, your raid setup is rad as hell and I am going to shamelessly copy it as soon as I get that exotic auto.

I did get that auto rifle exotic chest so hooray me. Uriels Gift is pretty rad. Now to get that damed exotic...

Ultimate Mango fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 14, 2017

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Grey Fox posted:

I run these because I really love punching things.

Wait, they are good? How is that even possible?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

precision posted:

I really very badly need to make myself stop reloading every time I kill something even when I still have a 90% full clip and I'm surrounded

I don't think I have OCD but it seems like a really compulsive thing I can't stop doing :(

If anyone wants to run through the Nessus Adventures and/or finish off the Story from that point, that's what I'll be doing starting in probably an hour or so. I'm in Big Dum Salt Miners, psn's "zerodrone"

e: oh and i just found the artifact for the other Warlock subclass, I dunno if I'm super lucky or those items drop very often from regional chests

I am also a compulsive reloader. I can't help it. Even with the chest that reloads for you.

And reloading when you are surrounded makes perfect sense. You need all those bullets to kill the dudes surrounding you, and you need them in your gun, loaded.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Blind Rasputin posted:

Have the Raid secrets been figured out yet? Some are saying there may be ways in the underbelly to skip large parts of the Raid. Very weird design if you ask me.

There are, and it's fun and doesn't punish. We found one by accident, and while we didn't understand what was happening and missed a secret as a result it was cool and good.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

FishBulb posted:

There needs to be a way to turn my 400 suros modular shaders into like 5 suros modular shine shaders

Eris shits them out of bright engrams. I have everything decked out in suros modular shine.

Hey Bungie: when are you going to sell a replica chalice aka crunk cup for us to buy and drink from slash turn into a bong?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Funkmaster General posted:

Once you beat it once, I guess you can just run a few encounters a week for tokens, though.

Can you explain this? Does the vendor remain accessible and encounters still drop tokens? It's no longer one and done per week?

I mean, if nightfall drops gear multiple times, maybe it makes sense you can keep running the raid too?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I have wasted so many shards getting things up one point at a time.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

the good fax machine posted:

We got Calus down to within a oval office hair of 33% health in a single phase. Top groups are going to be one-phasing that poo poo within a week or two.

How many skulls did you get to do so? With how many people in there shooting the skulls?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Sweet Business is going to be my Gjallerhorn. But I got a horn pretty early last year, so hopefully I get sweet business too.

If I can't get the business, what is a good kinetic AR? I somehow fed all my Scathelocks into my Uriel's. And I haven't gotten a kinetic AR since.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Scathelock or the origin story are pretty good.

Origin story comes in Kinetic flavor? I have only gotten the elemental variety. If that's true, maybe a kinetic Uriel's is possible?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cvnvcnv posted:

Reminder that you can inspect the loot pool of exotic engrams, and they change every few minutes.

Wait, the ones in your inventory change? Really?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Someone at Bungie has a case of the Mondays

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Went like a week without getting a single damned kinetic AR.

Got a kinetic raid AR from raid tokens. Feels good, man.

I hope the vendor persists so we can just do the fun parts of the raid and don't have to do a full clear every week if say I'm short of time. I'm sure we will get it on farm status but it's still a time commitment.

Tato clan best clan, even if BDSM and KINK are kinkier slash goofier.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

galagazombie posted:

Cayde's Stash boxes now give like 10 and tons of legendary and emblems

I’m really happy I have been buying these for months and not opening them. They are all still on the maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

The Meat Dimension posted:

5 minutes means the six people on team #1 are making their “new gun breaks crucible”/“woah this gun is crazy” videos and sucking up YouTube views.

Monetizing said videos