Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Waffle House posted:

After realizing that NLB is a visually tweaked PTRS-41 AMR, I am now looking into whether a de-milled one is possible to get ahold of for cheap. :v:

85% sure Sarcos had one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That's a bad thing for a game that has six man post-raid fireteams dropping into 6v6 to drink more blood

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

OG A-Team build:

ABGD (close range)
YA BOY (mid range/flex)
Maker of Shoes (long range)
Moist (support)
Wintrr(support)
Wildcard (tyler, bernie, grumpy, gogo, smallpox, etc.)

So kind of like a more flamboyant Power Rangers?

Waffle House posted:

Ok nice, the discord seems to be waking back up. https://discord.gg/zBhjuJ

I added BroBot so we can spam SomethingAwful emoticons at each other, and also a #gun_chat channel for discussion of real and digital firearms and their various merits in addition to groups and raid coordination

edit: Maybe we should put this in da OP

Also this Discord is cool and good because of all the quality gifs and videos. And yelling about guns. And restaurants. And traffic. And sexual deviancy.

I found out apparently we also have half a dozen or so dead PS4 clans. So I made a new one and everyone can come! And we're even trying to schedule raids!

[KINK] Big Dum Space Mans: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

Post for an invite. That is, if you like spanking the competition.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

How! posted:

Add me! I'm somewhat ok at this game. Not offensively bad, anyway, and I have good mic etiquette. (No birds)

Psn- tshargreaves

Added you and tex

Discord here:

https://discord.gg/kr9sKrK

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

I'm a Support Player but I have a good KD and don't look to me for actual support because I'm off on my own corner of the map Lone Wolfing but also I only have the controller in my hand 80% of the time because :420: and that's why people who play with me pvp or pve have to constantly ask if I'm muted because I am muted because I'm flicking my Bic and poo poo.

D E S T I N Y

Yet we beat both Atheon and Aksis with people with no mics.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Anything is fun until people treat it like work

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Oh my.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Waffle House posted:

Smashing the nightfall to Sunrise completion in under ten minutes additionally rocked. #PSBore

Titan skate everywhere and shoot purple death everywhere

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Waffle House posted:

itt we take Sherpa-ing to a whole new level and literally bear MirandaClass on our backs through Crota:

https://i.imgur.com/lICvEs9.gifv

All I know is that I was in party as moral support and I heard our one female clan administrator needed an adult.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

haveblue posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46013/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---06292017

-From 7/25 to 8/25 existing clans may be converted to D2 clans. Still capped at 100 members, 1 clan per player per platform.

-Something about breaking existing clan relationships that I don't really understand from not using that system.

-IB mayhem clash 7/4-7/11

Just a reiteration that we do have an active PS4 clan that has active players right now! And we are planning to migrate to Destiny 2 together on day one!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

Yes it's a sex joke clan. [KINK] Big Dum Space Mans

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
They should just roll Titanfall 2 style and change the guns regularly and mix up the multiplayer a lot. Like increase TTK randomly.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

My recommendations were better

Were you the one who suggested Big Dicks Suck More?

It was too specific to you. Also word filter from Bungie.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Our new clan is pretty dank I gotta say.

Last night was basically people eating and getting high from what I understand.

PS: KILL WEEDLORDBONERHITLER420

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

CheeseFactory posted:

Not to mention most the people using XIM are loving poo poo. I get a lot of messages about my setup and play style from people who bought XIMS. I watch their gameplay. They are more often than not bad.

Not to sound like a smug rear end in a top hat but you shouldn't be using me as a yardstick of what a XIM user is like. There aren't many people who have been using a XIM for 7 years.

I've watched you play.

My observation has always been that you have an ability to make split second decisions that are very difficult to implement but you do so anyway. And that your overall movement/placement and situational awareness are leagues above most.

And you just have a certain je ne sais quois that can't be explained away by a controller choice.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

super macho dude posted:

Hit a goon up on PSN: GuyFieriGoatee

Im dual consoling it in the year of our Lord Jesus Christo 2017

https://discord.gg/wwBG8NZ

That's the PS4 Discord.

Clan link here:

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
As long as I can be a Big Dum Space Man that enjoys dunking on pubbies.... I'll buy the game once.

And only once.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
I'm making snu snu in the cru cru tonight.

Why else would it be sweaty?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Look some of us will sacrifice our sixty bucks and tell you how it is over the course of a month after and then you can sit pretty or whatever and stroke your neckbeards.

We have been told the beta is a very different game from how it will be at launch. And we don't even know what the rest of the game is going to look like!

So far I've been told we can be big dumb mans in space and shoot people in cru cru and shoot an even bigger Minotaur together. Yes the devil is in the details but we haven't seen the details.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

The Big Dum Space Mans [KINK] - Your Worst New PS4 Clan!

So I hope you've all been whetting your appetite for shooting mans in outer space (preferably if you are a dum man in space as well) with the Destiny 2 beta. Hey maybe it'll suck, but maybe it'll be good. Maybe there will be cake and we can all shoot mans together on the Playstation 4 gaming console.

What we've worked on this summer is uniting all the disparate goon clans into one big super (dum) clan that helps you meet equally dumb people (in outer space). And then hopefully you get loot that helps you shoot. Because if you don't have loot how can you shoot?

Our Mottos:

"Kay Is a Noob Killa: Moana N'Chill"

"We can finish Oryx Normal Mode before this livestream of Moana ends!"
(we can't, because we're big and dum... in space)

If the Motto Didn't Convince You...

And unlike other goon clans we actually let in people who aren't goons, but only if they're equally dum and in space (because outer space makes you stupid, just like the Internet). And unlike other clans in Destiny, we actually sound the Horn of Goondor (which sounds suspiciously like someone yelling "Nachooooos!") whenever there's a new thing to be done.

In all seriousness, we're composed of all sorts of Destiny veterans, including who go all the way back to Year 1, new recruits who are now Cru Cru experts (and ain't that the true true), and people who are just here to make the Snu Snu in the Cru Cru. But what binds us together (heh) is a common goal: To Have Fun Playing Destiny!

So if you like sex jokes, low pressure/drama environments, admin who are present and actually care about you (this is a lie), and like to shoot the mans, why don't you drop us a line?

Clan Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/s3bu43s

Bungo dot net Clan Page:

Your Clan:

Discord Admin: Waffle House (Maui)
"Waveformsssssss!"

Fireteam Lead and LFG Manager: KayParfait (Moana)
"But it's past my bedtime?!!"

Clan Admin: Insane Totoro (I guess I'm the tree in the background?)
"I've got a 5 Hour energy drink and we can totally finish this raid before we're done watching Moana!

Everyone Else: A couple dozen other goons and special friends on which this big dum ship sails (The Ocean, because fish pee in it and do a bong rip before they go cap A on Shores of Time)

EDIT: OKAY FINE we can cast the other people in the picture.

Clan Weeaboo: PerrineClostermann (Pua, because everyone forgets about him after the beginning of the movie, just like in the Discord)

The Chosen One: Unclouded (Heihei, because this whole endeavor would be lost without his help and we'll need him once we find the waveform that unlocks the Final Nightfall which unlocks the final DLC for Destiny 1)

Note: We never finish a raid before Moana is over. Because we ARE dum.

Other Stuff:

We actually like the company of one another. So we do things besides Destiny:

-Gun chat (we're our own miniature TFR)
-Titanfall 2 (shooting mans in space with even BIGGER more dum guns)
-Car chat (and motorbikes too!)
-Demand better sous vide recipes (and other food chat)
-Livestreams of Moana
-Search for waveforms in games (I think this has something to do with drugs)
-Allow in people who play Destiny 2 on the PC (who bought two copies of this game)
-Cat pictures
-Post screenshots of people being salty on the Internet about the Cru Cru (is this mainly Reddit?)
-Say things about Nintendo like "Splatoon is good" (which Totoro doesn't understand since he hasn't ever owned a Nintendo console)

Rules Too Long, Didn't Read

We're just a low stress group that recently refined a "one strike, no further warnings" rule for people who stir up poo poo or otherwise. Be nice to people. Don't infringe on other people and their ability to have fun in the game. We expect you to act like adults and not wreck the fun of other people.

It's a stupid game on the Internet with lots of guns to find and shoot. We refuse to take it seriously. And we refuse to bring our personal issues along for the ride. In fact, just leave those at the door since we all play games to get the hell away from our other adult duties.

In summary, "Moana N'Chill."

Clan Discord:

Bungo dot net Clan Page:

In Memory Of

R.I.P. Alzion

Insane Totoro fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 24, 2017

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

can someone photoshop a bunch of disgusting peanut butter all over that moana pic, thanks

Didn't we ban you for suggesting a banh mi over a Wawa chicken tenders sandwich or something equally egregious?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Excuse me, I EXTRA loving love guns and am a stamp collector.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Supposedly the audio waveform of the Icebreaker shot sound is actually shaped like the Icebreaker, no?

If so, that's kinda cool. And I hope the sounds of my piss over the Bone Krew has a waveform shaped like my schlong.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

shouldn't be too hard to generate an insignificant blip using a wave function

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Waffle House posted:

Guardians inspect the remains of Exodus Black on Nessus (Circa 2730, Colorized)

Isn't that us stealing the tires from a Bone Krew "convertible?"

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Emron posted:

Please don't clown on a guy for trying to be nice. We must act in solidarity in this, the hour of our extremity

Lol thanks but my general stance for all things in life is to let the haters act like clowns and make themselves look dumb.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

How! posted:

Im also retarded and youre coincidentally already on my friends list on ps4. I'll dm you next time I'm online.

I'm so Dum I don't know who you are.

But you can Moana N'Chill with us anyway!

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

You're welcome.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
All I know is that I didn't know the male ego around here was so fragile that it could be shattered into fragile little shards by a sex joke PS4 clan appropriating a Disney movie starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Also wait a minute.... Bungie said there was no 6v6 PvP but they never said there wasn't 8v8.......

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

You're picking the lamest hill to die on dude

Be your own Wayfinder.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
>Watches a Disney movie
>Discusses group empowerment as characterized by a completely non threatening teenage girl
>Said group defines as inclusive environment
>Bone Krew instantly triggered

I debated coding a bunch of if/else conditional statements but there really is no "if" here.

Moana N'Chill, folks

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Our mascot is a teenage girl who needs a strong man to do everything for her

Actually it's about a girl who gets a strong man to be the mascot. And the strong man turns out to be emotionally weak and defines himself by his possessions. Oh and then it turns out she didn't need such a numbskull because the chicken was literally more helpful.

I'd go deeper into it but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make it seem like I'm talking about them.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

OdinsBeard posted:

Mark Noseworthy

Whoa wait what is his name?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Waffle House posted:

I'm running out of seat-edge, which is something I did not actually think I could say about any Destiny title, despite my gushing affections for it.

Just make sure you actually play it with us instead of making mashed potatoes, potent potables, and passing out on the couch while watching Moana instead of actually raiding with us while watching Moana (and passing out there).

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

kzin602 posted:

The moana thing is kinda dumb, dude, but on the subject of being sociable..

I'm in Goon Button Pressers [ORBS] on ps4, I'd like to actually roll with goons in Destiny2, improve my PvP game and actually get whatever D2's version of hard mode raids under my belt; should I just jump on the discord once the game comes out and do we know if clan-tags will matter at all? (they didn't in D1)

I'm aware :ssh:

Yes you can join the Discord and we don't care what clan tag you roll, but we are migrating [KINK] to D2 for sure. And apparently Bungie moved that migration to tomorrow and not today.

Bungie hinted at some sort of benefit for beating content with your clan but who knows what that is or how dumb of an implementation it will become. It's just convenient to add people to your Friends list on PSN via the clan tab versus adding W33DL0RDB0NARHITLOL420xXx via the onscreen keyboard.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That is one bright and shiny tank.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
What the hell did you even do to deserve that hate mail?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Tensokuu posted:

Tell me about it.

Saw about 20 minutes and thought it was fairly enjoyable. Like the Rock. Like oceans. Weird... sentient oceans?

Okay what if I told you there was a goon Moana themed clan focused entirely around sex jokes and enthusiasm about recipes and firearms collecting?

And apparently I've delivered us to where we are even though I have journeyed farther. But turns out I am everything I've learned and more... And basically that's to be a really lovely poster.

Clan Discord:

Bungie Clan Page:

Moana N'Chill!

(Translation: welcome to the new PS4 crew for Destiny)

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Let me assure everyone that the Moana post was indeed real and the clan does exist. We certainly don't spend the entire time discussing the deeper meaning of the movie nor is it ACTUALLY the central focus of our group identity. And it's probably an in joke that will expend itself in a few hours.

Our group identity is focused on shooting mans in space while being dum. Also we are members of an internet comedy forum so we enjoy treating everything with a general sense of irreverence. Maybe to me there is nothing more irreverent and funny than the juxtaposition of The Rock, a chicken, the ocean, and Bungie's terrible FPS game. And maybe it's our means of persuasion of trying to inject some levity into Destiny Year 3!

And that means we take the game seriously enough to get triggers onto targets together but at the same time we don't take it so seriously that we can't laugh at a livestream of Moana while killing Oryx. If you find the concept of "having fun" to be absurd, uh then I got nothing. We actually stand by that idea of being inclusive and even Moana isn't something absurd to us. We just ask you don't be a dick or toxic since pride and prejudice have no place in our group.

Oh and we are a clan that's totally fed up with drama and the thought of taking a video game group super seriously. I actually don't even remember the exact set of circumstances that led to the Moana thing! All I know is that it was fun and everyone from all walks of life in the fireteam enjoyed it. We had the sense and sensibility to laugh about it but not get distracted from Oryx.

This was a really long way of saying we're a clan that likes the idea of "Moana N'Chill" and we plan to enjoy Destiny 2 together! For all I know next week it'll be "Jane Austen N'Chill and Book Discussion/D2 Countdown" or something that doesn't terrify goons like Moana.

God this game can't come out fast enough.

(and would you really prefer a Jane Austen themed D2 clan?)

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
We couldn't think of a sex joke acronym where it would work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

CheeseFactory posted:

Going ro D1 from D2 is jarring. The match tempo is so completely different and the loving sprint lock driving me nuts.

But the movement is so much nicer.

Going back to D1 made me feel like Thor when running Striker with lightning grenades, like some kind of untouchable electric God. Sure I still get my poo poo pushed in 50% of the time, but matches were definitely like the tide rising and falling versus "simply damp and sweaty 24/7."

PS: the wife is a fan and says she hopes you upload lots of Destiny 2 videos where you stunt on people on my skill level!