Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
theres an arrow in the FedEx logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
me (pecker in palm): I'm going to drive my car on the parkway until I reach my house, where I will park it in the driveway

me (three months since pud-touch): women think my medal is sexy, the medal Merriam Webster gave me for fixing the English language

cda

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

stopped touching my genitals and I noticed i've actually been living in a wolf den and have been raised by wolves since birth

when I was born the doctors thought i might be dead because i was so quiet but i was just fondling my junk and hadn't realized what had happened yet

cda

by Hand Knit
now that ive stopped touching my genitals, i've realized that there are four other senses, so my next goal is to stop smelling, tasting, seeing, and hearing them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm tryign to imagine how perceptive i'lll be once i stop looking at my genitals but the only thing i can currently imagine is my genitals.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

my distant wife: why won't you make love to me anymore

me: the clouds in Super Mario Bros. are the same as the bushes

• Locked thread