Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

since i stopped constantly touching my junk I have come to the somewhat shocknig realization that I have two arms and hands to interact with the world

like I can hold something in one hand and manipulate it with the other

freakin bananas man, I have finally cracked the mystery

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

deep dish peat moss posted:

Just an example of the kind of things we can achieve when you don't pull the pud.

woah I had no idea my activities were holding back humanity's progress so dramatically

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

woah I had no idea my activities were holding back humanity's progress so dramatically

me to scarlett johansson: so in sum it's been pretty conclusively demonstrated that any built-up sexual tension on my part will lead to global inaction and dysfunction. I'm really just . . . mentioning this, seems like the sort of thing we all might want to keep in mind, for the, uh, good of the planet.

Manifisto

Scroon posted:

The world is too bright, loud, and scary. Some days I just feel like retreating to the comfort of touching my genitals and shut the whole world out

me discovering touching my genitals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

honestly, what's so great about this "real world" that people keep talking about?

• Locked thread