Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie

cda posted:

theres an arrow in the FedEx logo

ur innuendo delivers my nintendo ->

~PROUD BOYS~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

I have taken steps beyond just not touching my genitals. I forbid my taint from even making contact with my thighs, nor contact with itself. I have seen sounds, I have tasted colors. I have communicated with inter-dimensional space beings from Venus to Jupiter. My mind has traveled to the top of Everest and to the black bottom of the ocean. Every day my kids tell me I'm fantastic and I always win the lottery. Despite all this, it just saddens me that with one misstep this will all come crashing back down in a second.

then one nite u bust a nutt and unleash the Halle-Bopp comet from ur magick johnson

Impkins Patootie

vanisher posted:

I've touched things other than my genitals for the first time today.

Like a blind person being granted sight, the experience was at first shocking. I cut my hands on knives as I tried to grab them like I did my genitals. I touched my face for the first time, groping at open holes and feeling the strange texture of the hair on my head, so unlike my previous experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6Ql21FBz8

Impkins Patootie

i once knew this person, Jen Littles...would always answer the phone at this sandwich place

anyways she would answer the phone and there would be a brief pause until u would suddenly hear some abruptly say

GENITALS

Impkins Patootie

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I've never touched my genitals and now I'm literally a wizard

aversion to the gentle gentials makes 4 amazing eldritch effects!! go figya

• Locked thread