Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
I am patton1010 in game. Don't kick me.
Also, I will fleet anytime and I prefer to play a Fixer and spam aoe heals nonstop. So add me and let's Fleet up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

I'm getting a lot of blues that I use, and a few purples, but drat is it getting expensive to upgrade them all into the first evolution. Parts are scarce!

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

I'm patton1010 in guild.

I have Shooter and Fixer both at Mk3. The other 3 ships I haven't touched.

On Shooter I run 2 Blast Cannons and a Big Berta mortar. The blast cannons projectile is slow, but I'm getting good at leading from max distance and they deal a lot of damage. I have an epic and a rare BC, but I'm considering scrapping my rare BC and using the parts to upgrade my rare cannon so I can have some quick cooldown firepower when needed. Also use a turbo and shield.

I love Big Berta. I've nearly got Mortimer trained down to the two talents that will increase BB's damage by 30%. Combine that with the earlier talent that gives a 50% damage bonus to direct mortar hits, and the Unfriends better watch out.

On my Fixer I run my epic Blast Cannon because the longer cooldown helps me focus on healing duties. Also use an epic healing pulse and a green crate launcher that I've got to tier II, plus an Overboost and turbo to get to hurting Friends faster.

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

DontMindMe posted:

Done with this game for now. Too many other things to play. Passed off leadership. Since I left, that pending invite can be accepted now.

Not me. This game has got its hooks in me!

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

syscall girl posted:

Since it's only been going for a few months hopefully Rovio will make a bunch of changes to the fleet system but if not it's still fun.

Agreed. Being able to Fleet with more than 1 other person would make this 5v5 game that much better. Maybe a ranked league where you can make a full fleet of friends, then a casual league with the current system of 2 friend max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

A month since last post and this is still my #1 game. I'm currently at 2441 infamy and nearing my Mk5 Fixer in a few more levels.

Why aren't more of you playing this Very Good Game?!

• Locked thread