Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its a bit different when its resist the us government and potentially die a stupid death, or go back to your big macs and iphones vs resist a foreign invader and potentially die or go back to bread lines and crushing poverty

if a bunch of middle eastern rednecks managed to give the most powerful military ever known some problems, im sure our local stock could give some chinese conscripts a run for their money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

milk milk lemonade posted:

Guns are stupid and human beings are even stupider, it's pretty much a perfect combination. If you want to use a gun outside of oppressing brown people or killing Krauts and Gooks you are extremely lame hth

what about if i want to kill you? you look kinda gooky to me from here

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

what does funding have to do with not shooting someone for standing up

bear with me on this thought experiment

the off duty officer was of african descent. his people are known to have more fast twitch muscle fibers than people of european descent. therefore, the movements of black people are often characterized as "explosive" by slow stupid white people. perhaps when he was told he could stand back up, he did so in such an "explosive" manner that one of the honky cops was startled so bad he reverted to his natural instinct of shoot all browns

v:shobon:v

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
cole all cops

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
isnt vermis in cop school now or something?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yall gettin real worked up over a little dark humor

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

I've never been summoned for jury duty. I think I'd actually enjoy it. :(

yea it sounds like a hoot until you consider that youre gonna be getting paid a lot less than you normally make. last time i was summoned i got pretty loving far into the selection process, and i was legit worried about the prospect of making 50 bucks a day while being holed up in some loving hotel for three weeks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
50 buck a day

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
like if youre juroring for 8 hours a day that isnt even minimum wage. how is that legal

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
objection: heresy!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

vains posted:

i guess it might help to know a few gun laws before you start beating the gun control drum.

why would he do that, when he can just squirt mental diarrhea onto message boards?

btw, i opened up my safe and gave a warm smile to all my scary "assault weapons" after reading all the hand wringing poo poo in here

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

I know it's technically legal, but please don't gently caress your guns.

please dont kinkshame you bigot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
a national registry would be used as a tool for confiscation by those championing it as soon as it became politically convenient

ergo gently caress off the edge of my dick :flip:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
o cool, the same retards are still making the same retarded masturbatory points past each other in here. carry on

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ive got a brilliant idea that will solve the problem:

lets ban murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
oh my god, the bigotry is coming from inside the thread :monocle:

• Locked thread