Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

use the sticks to make duckson a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin

"For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Ulysses C. Crab? This is Ulysses Crab speaking. I am the crab who loves his life. I am the crab who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the crab who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the crab who will now tell you.

"You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that crabkind's sins are destroying the world and you have cursed crab nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty."

Lutha Mahtin

Twenty Four posted:

Get past a duck blockade? *Bends down, making the motion* "You duck"

oh jeez im sorry lol

lol yes, sass that crab

Lutha Mahtin

like dude you could have talked earlier. we would have listened. we're not monsters

Lutha Mahtin

no ring

Lutha Mahtin

yeah does the panel have buttons that correspond to the note. also are those some wires on the right side of it

Lutha Mahtin

i regret that i have only one 5 to give

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin

nm

• Locked thread