Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
~Flashing back to his two week training seminar "So You've Been Appointed to Crabology"~
If you get stuck in the field, just remember the four fundamentals:
Check your surroundings
Rummage about
Ask for information
Bash stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

we got drunk, we found love, this adventure is starting to shape up!

obviously large blunt metal thing is fascinating to us, someone said something about "waving around threateningly" and that sounds like our style

however it's not getting us any closer to waking dread cthulhu from his malevolent slumber in r'lyeh

so I'm gonna suggest we give the duck a goodbye kiss, and head for the hatch

Can we snip the duck free of its papery prison and put it in our tiny crab wallet?

...No, if you love it let it go. Let the duck roam free as a gull and peep those stick puffers.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not a stickmancer -- mostly cause I partied too much that semester at Crustaceous State -- but I reckon all the good sticks are collected in the river. Bushes are where YOUNG sticks live, but the ADULT sticks float down a river to start a life far from the spawning grounds. Normally if you were going into a cave you'd want an eel, but I haven't seen any land eels around We may have to go it alone.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Munchables posted:

>door two
>drink ezood

Munchables, we're all your friends here and we say this from a place of love: please, deal with your ezoodamania. I know, I know, everyone likes to suck mind-bending liquids out of the trash from time to time. We've all had our partycrab faze, but the days of butter and garlic have to end eventually. Time to molt that shell and scuttle toward the future.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
can we fashion a small crabcart out of sticks to haul our treasure of also sticks?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I can only assume that our chitinous crusader had to attend a meeting of the American Crabological society or risk losing his official badge of office and his 2% discount on crabology equipment.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

there will be a time for messing with stuff, but now is perhaps not that time - I'd say let's peep the crab quarters before touching the controls

Ahh yes the ole scuttle-n-poke maneuver, a classic of crab tactics.

I wonder what manner of work the salves are doing down here. Clearly they needed a fair amount of crabhours, a furnace, and a king's ransom in twig stock. A whole lot of labor, tech, and capital for ...what end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

It's with a heavy heart that we let go this piece of our adventure. For some, the ezood is a way of life. For many, it's a burden that must be carried for it's possible future use. To ulysses c. crab, it was all of these things and more.

Ezood, i'll see you in heaven looking down when the adventure is over.

Truthfully I was expecting more of a boom, but lets see if it did the trick

UC Crab is a deskwizard and he used his tremendous furniturial powers to cast "Summon Lectern V."

• Locked thread