Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
Some stuff's happened recently that makes it difficult to focus on the project so I'm packing it up for now. I might start another much smaller one soon but, we'll see. Sorry folks

DumbRodent fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jul 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Aw yeah, ground floor, here we go. I've seen plenty of dishonored LPs but this one already seems to differentiate itself a bit thanks to your commentary style, and a mixup approach to the game's approaches is probably the best way to LP it.

Fenrisulfr
Oct 14, 2012
Nice, your Outlast and Dead Space LPs were great so I'll definitely follow this. I dig your semi-in-character style a lot so I'm glad to see you're sticking with that for this game.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

IBlameRoadSuess posted:

Aw yeah, ground floor, here we go. I've seen plenty of dishonored LPs but this one already seems to differentiate itself a bit thanks to your commentary style, and a mixup approach to the game's approaches is probably the best way to LP it.
Dishonored has been especially amazing around here with how every LP is actually bringing something new.

If that old attitude of "WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE" was still around - thank gently caress it isn't - all of these would still have happened.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Dishonored is a gem of a game that turns out hilarious basically no matter what. Looking forward to more emergent fuckups.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Aw yiss, DR ground floor! Have seen my fair share of Dishonored LPS, but am willing to try another for that DumbRodent style.

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

BIG PANIC?
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the input, good to be back.

Sorry for the delay- next episode's footage has been recorded for a few days but I've been hit with a cough that makes it hard to talk. Shouldn't be long before things can get rolling.

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

BIG PANIC?
2 - The Hound Pit's Pub

Mostly chatting and reading books this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lydia is kinda creepy.

An old boat would be pretty weather resistant for a shack. Not sure how it would work with the current metal one though.

• Locked thread