Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
Are we at the part where we all pretend it must have been a white male Trump supporter and definitely not a muslim?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
The real tragedy of this mass murder attack against children is that evil racists might be slightly less polite to Muslims

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

ruddiger posted:

Can you imagine getting cheap seats all the way in the back AND getting blown up? What a terrible concert experience.

If I was going to suicide bomb a concert I would definitely shell out for the nice seats.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Someone get moridin in here and you can be treated to the spectacle of a fat balding 30-something calling people "fam"

pls no

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
More from DnD

jabby posted:

Not to diminish the impact of this attack on the people/families involved, but this could literally not have come at a worse time for progressive politics in this country. I mean on the evening of one of the worst days the Tories have had during the campaign, something happens to spread more fear and drive more people towards their ideology.

lol, they only care about people dying in terrorist attacks because it might make people vote for someone who will stop them from dying in terrorist attacks

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
It's routine for dozens of people to die in stampedes in the UK:

baka kaba posted:

Here's some alternative explanations: there was a panic in a crowded venue; that's what happens when you find suspicious things in this kind of situation; that's a normal night out in Manchester

Deluding yourself into thinking it's a balloon makes you morally superior:

TheRat posted:

Are you saying that hoping for an accident rather than an attack is a bad thing? That's really hosed up dude.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Luxury Communism posted:

balloons of peace.

Tragically, his diversity fireworks went off too early

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1469407125&comments=1

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I hadn't looked in DnD in forever. I think I'm gonna cancel my Netflix account

Lid posted:

Yes, Just Last June a sitting MP, Jo Cox, was assassinated by a white supremacist neo nazi. That if this is a bombing it could be another one by them would not be surprising and gently caress the fascist fucks.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
holy poo poo

TomViolence posted:

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if GCHQ or MI5 or whatever let a bomber get through just to ward off the danger of the jam grandad restricting their powers somewhere down the line.

Snatch Duster posted:

look don't touch. don't want to spook 'em

That would be a waste of a perfectly good ten dollar bill

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

But huffpo told me that Muslims are the true feminists!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
If only there was some middle ground between drone strikes and mass Islamic immigration. But there isn't, it's one or the other and we have to choose.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

They still hang homosexuals from construction equipment like christmas tree lights

loving Islamaphobe, they would never do that

Christmas is Haram

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

quote:

My prayers are with the families of whichever people Muslims just murdered in whatever city Muslims happen to be murdering people today.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

DrPlump posted:

Stay with me on this one: Racist water

Milk is the only racist beverage

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

walgreenslatino posted:

When that Somalian stabbed people at Ohio State, they claimed it was motivated by islamophobia and seasonal depression

This attack was seasonal depression. That season just happened to be Ramadan

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

lovely Wizard posted:

Outside of bullshit sentences for drug crimes, what crimes do you believe shouldn't warrant prison time?

I think putting suicide bombers in prison is a complete waste of time

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Nucleic Acids posted:

So, realistically, what is the solution? And I should clarify I don't really mean with future immigration, but with Muslims in the U.K./US/wherever that are already citizens of those countries l, including those whose familJew have been there for multiple generations.i

Probably continue to get murdered by their descendants on a regular basis for the next few generations at least. It sucks but what can you do?

The most important thing is to stop making the problem worse by inviting more of them to immigrate.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

So what is the solution here, a Muslim ban right? How are we finding out who's a Muslim? What are we doing with then after they're identified?

Ban immigration from Muslim majority countries would solve 99% of the problem. Really simple concept.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

All immigration, full stop? Even say lebanese Christians or Egyptian copts?

Yep, all of them. There are a 4 billion in east asia, india and south america that would all kill to immigrate here but not literally kill people once they show up. We don't need immigrants from garbage fire countries like Egypt, Iran or SA.

quote:

What about the Muslims already in country?

They keep doing terrorist attacks once every other month or so presumably

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

So the ban does nothing then?

It stops it from getting worse. It's like how fixing a hole in your roof won't magically bail all of the water out of your kitchen, but fixing anything else is pointless until you do that.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

polysynth posted:

I thought it was poor white people who never had a chance in life because they were born in loving Kentucky and had to start working as construction laborers at 16 and by the time they're 25 their body is a loving wasteland and + the constant stress of hopeless poverty makes being a junkie the best option to palliate the overwhelming pain in their daily lives

but maybe that's too charitable of an interpretation ??

No see black people do drugs because of society but for white people it's a moral failing and p. funny when they die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I remember being called a racist in DnD a few years back for saying we shouldn't bomb Libya lol

• Locked thread