Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

motherbox posted:

I mean he's actually right. There's literally nothing that can be done to stop lone wolf attacks (not saying that this is one) short of stripping away every single individual liberty, so just chalk it up there with getting hit by a car or having a piano fall on you in a cartoonish fashion.

There is one answer to islamist terrorism, but most people can't stomach it so...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Insect Court posted:

Think this is one of the theories floating around in the UK D&D thread(along with 'it was a balloon popping', 'it was electrical', 'that video of a nail being pulled out of a girl's foot doesn't mean it was shrapnel she just could have stepped on a nail', etc.)

and those people have the right to vote...

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imho all muslims and muslim-lovers/apologists should be sent back to their muslim countries, let's see how much they enjoy defending muhammad's good name on the internet when they actually have to live with them instead of perceiving them as those quaint minorities from the other side of town who eat uh... *reads note* "kebab"?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm legit disgusted to see people in this thread talking badly about Islam, especially when you consider all the great things it brought to mankind like uh...

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oh you mean that thing they took from the Indians? ahah lol thanks for trying

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bareback Werewolf posted:

While Christianity was going through a dark age Islam was going through a period of enlightenment.

Please educate yourself, this is beyond embarassing.

"but the islams gave us algebra" *I weeped, as I was scraping the remains of my daughter of the concrete*

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals written about 825, was principally responsible for spreading the Hindu–Arabic numeral system throughout the Middle East and Europe."

why do you even bother proving my point lmao, stop getting all your historical knowledge from facebook clickbait

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*torso full of shrapnel, left arm blown of, right leg severed at the knee in the explosion, I struggle for air as my lungs slowly fill with blood. I manage to grab my cellphone and even though life is quickly esqcaping from me I connect to the something awful dot com forums. I start a new thread as my vision gets blurry*

"rember islam gav us algbra"

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I love, just love how americans barely import a few dozen muslims on such restrictive criterias they basically only get doctors and lawyers with 4 PHDs each and 5 years of intensive background checks from the combined FBI/NSA/CIA/DHS/BLM, which somehow leads them to believe all muslims are like that everywhere in the world

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Conch Shell Corp posted:

if you didnt want terrorist attacks u shouldnt have bombed their countries.

remember all the vietnamese, cuban, german, italian, nicaraguan, grenadinian, japanese, korean, filipino, mexican terrorists that targeted civilians after the americans dumped all over their countries?

well back then the US fought to win, not just enrich the military-industrial complex.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

I'm not sure what's worse at this point: Terrorists, Brits, or DnD?

Terrorist brits who post on DnD, obvs.

Yeah I'm thinking about you Brown Moses your piece of saudi rear end-kissing trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Fact: I had never even heard of Ariana Grande until a terrorist attacked her concert. Just 90s eurobeat and grating, unpopular industrial music for good ol' Brutalist McDonalds over here

are you like some sort of homosexual ironic nazi who also watches Initial D or something?

edit : also, in an absolutely unforeseen twist, the liberal cumbrains are masturbating to pictures of a girl who looks like she's in highschool, can't say I'm surprised

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 21:06 on May 28, 2017

• Locked thread