Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the violent murder of children by the horrifying death cult is just a part of society now and we're going to have to live with it

I'm completely desensitized to any and all forms of death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

porfiria posted:

I hope a Muslim did it.

Ariana Grande is a muslim everybody knows it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

chernobyl kinsman posted:

brits call middle easterners asian

lol, they're so dumb.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I was just watching the news with my father and he asked me what the UK was. Love him to death but he is not a smart man.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Moneyball posted:

Who did he vote for?

He didn't vote, he hates politicians.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
grande means big in mexican

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I wish I was there to comfort Ariana and make sure she's okay and kiss her.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

wut du fuwks gowing awn?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

what do they get out of a bunch of RTs? I dont twitter

Internet cred.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Blue Train posted:

gently caress YOU

I wish Ariana would do that to me.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Let's have a discussion on how to stop Islamic extremism.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I think we should just not let Muslims in because it will stop everything and the world will be in peace. Amen.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

I think we should just not let Muslims in because it's a dumpster fire of a religion.

My neighbor is Muslim and he drives really cool cars like BMW's and Mercedes and right now he has a Maserati parked in his driveway and he wears neon orange shoes and smokes cigarettes.

I've reported him to police a few times already so don't worry.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I think we should build a city under the sea where only the best and brightest are allowed to live and where there is no religion.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

your friend a dog posted:

a good way to stop it would be just to heavily ban anything muslim, prevent people from immigrating in from those countries, and eventually just assimilate and eliminate the remainder through social progress, but that would be racist :-(

The Borg strategy, nice.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

your friend a dog posted:

muslims are worse than any criminal locked up in a flawed justice system

You have lots of good opinions. I can tell.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Justin Trudeau is a handsome man.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

You're not very bright are you?

Do blacks scare you?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Let's just get rid of Islam you guys.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Islam is bad and the liberals just don't understand. If we acknowledge the problem and vow to get rid of it, it will just disappear.

I've already posited my underwater city idea.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

Yeah, but Islam is 100000000000000000000000000000000000X worse though.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Rakosi posted:

Check my last probation where I got a month cos someone was triggered i called the thread out on arzying over how the last terror attack would damage the labour (zeitgeist approved) party's chances immediately after it happened.

drat nigga you hard as gently caress.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

SBJ posted:

Go back to DnD and cry about it you pussy. You were on suicide watch because hillary clinton lost the election, but you shrug off weekly terrorist attacks in the name of virtue signalling

Do the blacks frighten you? What are your opinions about women?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Luxury Communism posted:

You know what frightens me? Working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years... at the end of which they tell you to piss off? Ending up in some retirement village... hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.

It's the Musluns falt.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

SBJ posted:

I like all races and sexes but you probably shouldn't ask a middle eastern muslim these questions as the answer may surprise you

What if a Muslim moved next door to you and wore orange neon shoes and drove fancy cars. Would you shoot him dead on sight?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I got one of them browns livin right here next to me and I can't stand it no more. Just want him OUT of my cuntry.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
How do you tell a Moslem from a black?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

SBJ posted:

Yeah but for the neon shoes. Also im from a muslim country so im not a stranger to this. Neon shoes are harram

What country are you from?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Are you from the traditionally Muslim countries of UK or France SBJ?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ConstantDelays posted:

What if a culture doesn't want to 'blend'?

Evolutionarily speaking, it dies.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Blend? What exactly are we interested in getting from the primitive poo poo cultures from the middle east and Africa?

Africa and the middle east are essentially where we came from, show some respect.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ConstantDelays posted:

Cool, when can we expect the death of the Islam? Seems to be alive and kicking right now.

Maybe you should try being angry at them and dropping bombs on their families.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I don't like a religion. Let me attempt to kill their families in an effort to persuade them from their faith. That works, right? That won't create an anti-western "radical" ideology that spreads across the entire loving world.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Psycho Society posted:

Anything that results in more violence against Muslims from Western countries could likewise be considered a success for ISIS.

Do you think?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Last time I heard the Shia were the bad ones and the Sunni were the good ones. Maybe a Muslim expert can correct me.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Islamic radicalism should be stopped and only a strong republican president with the support of congress can resolve this issue. Liberals, look out.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I can't wait until Trump solves this terrorism issue once and for all and all the cuck liberals cry in their baby cribs.

It's gone be great.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
If only all liberals could just realize that Islam is bad then nobody would ever get blown up again.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Heinz Hynkel posted:

You have to be mentally ill if you don't realize islam is bad. or simply be a liberal. Its pretty much the same thing. Treatment for the mentally ill but death camps for liberals!

I don't think Islam is worse than any other religion. Sorry that upsets you. I realize radical Islam is a problem, but nobody really has a solution and I guarantee you they won't find one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

These young men radicalize because they believe they have nothing to lose, which isn’t quite correct. Hold their entire families as collateral if they fail to report them to the authorities.

Yeah, shits hosed up. What are you going to do about it? The solution isn't as easy as "stop them from coming into my country". Terrorists don't have any borders.

• Locked thread