Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Luxury Communism posted:

british media are reporting two men of asian appearance are responsible for the attacks

i think you all owe the muslims an apology!!

asian in the UK means Pakistani

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
where's that idiot that was telling a bunch of people in the Trump thread that we were scared to post in D&D

because I would like to tell him, again, that D&D is a dumpster fire and "D&D regulars" on average skew way past retarded

between that thread and whinging that avshalom was perma'd for making posts about assassinating a sitting President it has to be clear to normal people just how hosed up that subforum is, it's not even cute or funny anymore

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Luxury Communism posted:

Lone wolf white guy: What do you mean "don't get political"? We need gun control now!
Any other perp: Now's not the time to be discussing politics!

"It's always a white guy doing these mass shootings :smug:"

"What? You can't generalize about a terrorism, stop being a racist!"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

spacetoaster posted:

I thought it was the poo poo Obama/Clinton did in syria/libya/pakistan/etc? Are all the immigrants in the UK from Iraq?

Poland, actually

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
reminder that after 9/11 George Bush said to the USA "go about your business or else the terrorists win"

so that guy was literally suggesting what Dubya did, gg morans

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

The people you are bombing. Pretty simple actually.

Forgive me, for I am just a noble savage, but I am against all forms of immigration to North America (except indigenous Mexicans).

pretty weird for a person of nomadic descent to be against migration but hey this is the marketplace of ideas

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Yeah and he never drone striked brown people or invaded the middle east so we should keep doing it cuz it's working so well

oh well you got me there I guess it's time to stop all that I'm sure they'll get bored eventually

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Hahaha can't even answer the question

it wasn't a question???

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Its literally a question how loving dumb are you lol

It's not because you're phrasing it in a way that makes me believe you're incredulous that Islamic extremism exists. This leads me to believe that any answer you get that isn't "do nothing, there's no problem here" will just make you ask a dumber question.

Posts like yours are pretty transparent in TYOOL 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Snatch Duster will you teach me the native ways so I can stay in your homeland, I'm part Italian and pretty swarthy so maybe I can blend in, plus I know how to gut a deer. Hook a brother up.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
yeah PNW natives had them badass longhouses and the stereotypical totem poles IIRC

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

once you can kill an elk with a bow, not compound or crossbow, and without a range finder then yes you can stay. However, you must self castrate yourself and become a transgendered eunuch.

man I jerk off too much for that noise

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pretty big jump, you're very quick to assume and also super wrong

Islamic extremism exists and is a huge problem. One of the biggest issues is that you can't tell who is an extremist by looking at them unless they're holding an AK and ululating while killing infidels

So we want to stop extremists from moving into our country. So how do we pick them out of a crowd?

check this out, idc what gets done, but the sad reality is they use those tactics because it makes it impossible to prevent and we're rapidly moving to a point when average people in Western nations start taking matters in their own hands

this poo poo can't go on forever so one of three things is going to happen:

1. nothing, and extremists will infiltrate those nations and sooner or later wrest control via demographics

2. governmental crackdowns that become increasingly fascist

3. mob rule

take your pick, that's the trajectory we're on

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

just joking about the eunuch part.

sweet, I could just distance hunt an elk, fuckers can't run very far and then you can just bash them in the head with a rock

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Holy poo poo lol @ you and your terrified conservative rear end

I hope you are an old person because if you're under 30 you are an embarrassment

nice response, glad you had an opinion to counteract mine

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

I have a solution. All you get out except for viking skull and Asians

He can Last of the Mohicans up in here all he wants.

:hellyeah:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Psycho Society posted:

someone should crash a car into the servers that host D&D. those people need to go outside

whoa hold on since Reagan let that type of person out in the first place I'd argue that D&D is a decent replacement for the institution system we've lost

just observe and document from a distance

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Psycho Society posted:

there's this thing in the free world called freedom of religion, it's a pretty crazy idea

Some speech is hate speech and hate speech is violence

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

bitterandtwisted posted:

hmm a terrorist attack. I wonder if GBS' alt-right crew have some hot takes on Islam

What are you talking about a water pipe burst

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Uncle Wemus posted:

gibbis getting a bit too right wing lately

this is from pages ago but I suggest anyone that thinks this can feel free to gently caress off

or don't, people in GBS will talk to you and we also won't report you for thinking differently, GBS don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pawl posted:

It's not even an amusing honeypot any more

Close D&D forever

it's not, it used to be humorous but ever since election they have been getting more hysterical about nearly everything and the mods enable them

the fact that it took avshalom that long to be perma'd should tell any normal person what's up with that shithole

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pawl posted:

The fact that he is a radicalized native born citizen is even worse holy poo poo what is wrong with these people :psyduck:

I'll give you one guess

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

So, all of them?

you are correct and it's high time we start kicking religion out

stamp a boot on all their necks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Murdering people is basically legal in the US :confused:

Or are you in some other country

oh god D&D is leaking again

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I think DnD sucks btw, but he white straight Christian cheerleading is pretty pathetic tbh

Also saying the US is a bastion of progressivism and civil rights when it's the sole reason why humanity has no future is pretty lol worthy

pretty hosed up that you're a bigot towards straight, white Christians my dude

try to have less hate in your heart, you can't just blame an entire race and/or religion for the ills of a few :smug:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I'm sorry I hurt your fragile white ego

nah man I'm good, I love being a cracker rear end white boy and I go through life carefree and happy

it loving owns

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

In what universe do you live in where white Americans aren't flying confederate flags everywhere everyday and yearning for the "good old days" and trying to get creationism taught in public schools

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

the trump tutelage posted:

Remember that episode of Mad Men where the agency found out Sal was gay and so they threw him off the Chrysler Building?

what about that episode of Happy Days when the Fonz got mad at some non-Christians so he blew up Arnold's with a truck bomb

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Jukebox Hero posted:

The trumpies egos are bruised so they're retreating to sarcasm

I think you'll find that regular posters in GBS don't really have to retreat to sarcasm as we already wallow in it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

all hail SS-18 Satan may his passage cleanse the Earth

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
the majority of people in the US prison system is white lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

"Black people CHOOSE to be incarcerated" said the white man

since something like 65% of the US prison system are white inmates, and you hate white people, would you agree that the institutional neo-slavery is, in fact, good?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lmao "According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%."

Keep trying tho, I heard facts are slippery things

what's the female numbers look like

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Actually, you know what, since I'm not a broke brained retard and can admit when I'm totally wrong, I went back and looked at the 65% statistic I cited earlier and I realized I mistook total population for the prison population.

My apologies, and carry on.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

lol Islam's hosed

two scoops (of nails taped to my vest)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
nothing should be done we just have to accept that sometimes Islamic radicals will kill people

it's what they do and we really can't expect them to change

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Yes you're right the West should all just lay down and accept the incoming bombs and destruction without struggling or making a fuss about it

whoa what say you now

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

hey I'm fine with that if you are

something tells me you only want one side to stop while I want both to

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Fanatic posted:

Debating aside, I hear they arrested the bomber in Manchester, and parts of him were caught in Bolton, Salford and Wigan.

his British neighbors said "he was quiet and kept to himself, really, he seemed quite 'armless"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Same but white people overdosing on cheap opioids because they'll never get to live in a segregated nation again

you seem to really hate white people and perhaps you shouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people and I will breed with so many white women just to scare you when I walk with my large Spanish speaking family at your local convenience store

lol racist

• Locked thread