Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

We kneed to make a security line before the security line so people don't get blown up.

Although this was at the ending of a concert I guess. So single file out I guess.

Or just convert. Q

Muslim free concerts for those who dont like getting bombed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any moderator worth their salt would have a 1 to 1 Muslim or non-Muslim tox thread going by now.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

how would a toxx be anything other than 1-to-1?

can we do a 2-to-1?

I mean I will toxx its a muslim if some liberal sjw will toxx that it isnt.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18673976_1306006512854143_2054371359772901376_n.mp4

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IMHO anyone who speculates about the race of the attacker should be auto toxxed to it.

Its a muslim btw.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/866830493693743104

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tonetta posted:

Nice projecting, it hasn't been confirmed yet

Ill toxx its a muslim if you toxx its not. If you wont toxx then leave this thread you cuckold.

Edit: Better hurry this offer expires when they ID the bomber as muslim.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/866838805600514049

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OctaviusBeaver posted:

More from DnD

lol, they only care about people dying in terrorist attacks because it might make people vote for someone who will stop them from dying in terrorist attacks

loving reality ruining my liberal politics!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clearly there was a psyonic component to the bomb that broke some peoples brains.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

Not really. The dude's family is killed in the beginning and he murders a bunch of people at a mosque and then runs away and joins the fight against muslims in Yugoslavia. During the process he regains his humanity and saves a muslim child.

The movie ends with him throwing his rifle into the ocean and he walks off with the child (presumably to raise it).

Well there you go these families can adopt muslum babies to replace their children as allah intends.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Don't worry the feminist will protect their fair maidens.

poo poo nevermind guess your hosed girls no one can protect you anymore.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ISIS claimed responsibility but that seems like something they would do even if it was a burst water main. Why did the white britishmale plumbers not double check the plumbing!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pawl posted:

It's not even an amusing honeypot any more

Close D&D forever

The GBS mods should have toxx challenged the D&D posters and made posting in either thread an auto signup. I guess they would have backed down once reality hit them like with the Hillary toxx.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

new phone who dis posted:

If they could shut down GBS and reboot it, they should be able to do the same with D&D.

That would be classist, racist, sexist, and islamophobic!

Also ableist and homophobic

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the trump tutelage posted:

Have we ruled out the possibility that it was a radicalized water main?

Stay with me on this one: Racist water

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lid posted:

Cant find much on Salman Abedi but one thing is it seems that he was a British citizen. Not an immigrant.

I be he is atheist

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

Dnd in full dnd mode

I thought fixing toxic masculinity was feminisms job.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

My gripe with suicidal muslims is they'll never know the 72 virgins things isn't real, because they don't exist anymore after the explosion

Even if you could prove it to them they would just become incels and continue the attacks.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maker posted:

Were you dropped on your head as a child
Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

Yfw under the threat of punishment prisoners are forced to do free labor

The state does all of this, slavery didn't go away.

Are you saying America was better under slavery? MAGA

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

"Black people CHOOSE to be incarcerated" said the white man

Black president kept the whole system going so...

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lovely Wizard posted:

Outside of bullshit sentences for drug crimes, what crimes do you believe shouldn't warrant prison time?

Ok first close all women's prisons and release those poor girls. Prison in a mans punishment they can't handle that. Then you run the stats on every remaining prisoner. For any crime that cis white males are not the majority incarcerated the crime is to be made legal and all imprisoned for it released.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hm I wonder who keeps funding these insane dictators hellbent on causing all this terrible chaos? Oh well, better not think about it too hard.

I don't think a doctor would say this. You have to be smart to be a doctor.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Terrific Accident posted:

A muslim man exploded and killed 22 people. I don't think this was good to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

Why did the cis white male patriarchical society isolate this poor individual and make him do it?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dylan Roof shot those people because someone called republicans retards online.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have Blue posted:

So what is the solution here, a Muslim ban right? How are we finding out who's a Muslim? What are we doing with then after they're identified?

Everyone is allowed to next concert but it is a mandatory bacon event.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao "I'm not racist! I just want fewer black kids to die by putting them all in jail!"

Are you saying you want more blacks to die? That seems messed up my dude.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have Blue posted:

All immigration, full stop? Even say lebanese Christians or Egyptian copts? What about the Muslims already in country?

Giant bug zappers with pictures of allah in them.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people and I will breed with so many white women just to scare you when I walk with my large Spanish speaking family at your local convenience store

Your children will self identify as white.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm already considered white, plus I'm a veteran, which means I'm elevated to the level of god in your poo poo society.

Thanks for the welfare guys! I'm happy I get to take from your country while I skated by for 5 years in the military :smug:

You act like a white hipster who thinks being white is too mainstream.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yea my purpose is white genocide 😈

Can you do me a favor and yell about this a whole lot right before the next election.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate America so much I am going to join their army as a grunt to protect it. Also I hate white people so much I am going to breed with them and ensure the continuation of their race.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The DDs invading GBS is indicative of one of the larger problems with censorship. Even the favored group cannot feel they truly won an argument when the other side is immediately silenced without being made to agree. They are forced to seek out disagreement in venues that do not forcefully censor dissenting opinions. This is the same reason liberals read Trumps twitter every single day. They want to be offended and even in their safe space surrounded by agreement they still feel wrong because they know others are laughing about them.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Heres some useless paper now be our slave like in olde times.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Don't post in D&D tis a cursed and cuckold place.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maskenfreiheit posted:

did they used to want to glass ireland every time a trash can exploded in the 70s?

or was that different because white people were doing the bombing?

In the 70s the Irish were legally considered black still.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

Hmm, you know, on second thought, maybe Islamic terror has more to do with our retarded foreign agenda forced upon us by the moneyed classes and media think-piecers and absolutely nothing to do with "islamophobic" jokes on loving something awful dot com of all places.

edit: You know when I leave the triple parentheses out it almost sounds like a D&D post.

What if removing Hitler before the holocaust would have played out similar to the Iraq war. Does that mean we should not have done it? What are you some kind of neo-nazi?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why yes, I do want to have children in a healthcare system that will charge me literally entire decades worth of income if anything goes remotely wrong.

Gotta keep that white blood pumping

Blood is red tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maskenfreiheit posted:

i think the key point here is that irish people are white.

Are they really?

• Locked thread