Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Honestly, I can't even think of what else Juve need. Some capable backup for Higuain (Schick will do) and Donnarumma (with maybe a year loan back to Milan) seal it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think it'd be a more prudent and efficient move to disband Liverpool Football Club.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I didn't even realize we'd been linked with him but I really don't want Steven loving N'Zonzi.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jason Sextro posted:

Yeah how would that improve your midfield, exactly?

He can move faster than a garbage can rolling downhill, so bye bye Khedira, maybe?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bobby Digital posted:

You're getting Samuele Allardici, sorry.

Unlikely to happen at such a well-run and authentically Italian club, please direct your insults at some fail, clown Italian club and their biggest support, Gigi Galli.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'd actually be cool with buying Morata back. I know Madrid wouldn't whanna strengthen a European rival, but he'd be such nice compliment to Higuain. Whereas Higuain is happy to slam 3 past Empoli, Morata will sneak 2 past Madrid in the last ten minutes of a game.

Give us Morata back you fascist bastards.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I, for one, am not amped about losing debatably our best defender. Barzagli is old as hell and Chiellini is no spring chicken either.

Still not a done deal yet though is it?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Now do that Shankly image but with Gom and El Hefe looking down on GG and PirateBob

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

salah is a fraud and has only done it in serie a which is the SPL of europe

And here I thought the SPL was the SPL of Europe?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

Many places are reporting that Lemina to Southampton for €20m will be finalized in the next couple of days. I'm actually disappointed to see him leave Juve, but it is at least decent business.

It'll be good to see how he does as a starter.

Wow I was just about to come in here to question Southamptons absence in any transfers this summer, and now I see they're maybe after Lemina. Would prolly be a good pickup for them.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shrapnig posted:

Martial is very good, I don't want United to sell him.

I feel like you lot don't even play him, when was the last time he scored a goal? 2015?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wicka posted:

How do they get around the DFL's ownership rules? I thought that kinda thing wasn't allowed.

What're you talking about? Red Bull don't own Rasen Ballsport Leipzig.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

EvilHawk posted:

The money is meaningless we can't sign anyone right now

Enjoy the winter when you're desperately trying to fill Coutinho's injured position as his knees have exploded and you've got a warchest worth whatever you can get for Mamadou Sakho.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jose posted:

Is sturaro the player juventus supporters want rid of because rumours are Newcastle want him but they won't sell lol

Holy poo poo take him for the love of God.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Barcelona paid money for a black teenager?

No wonder everyone is up in arms about their board.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

Di Marzio says that Juve are finalizing a loan+option deal for Benedikt Howedes from Schalke, and Beppe Marotta admitted in a press conference today that it was not just a rumor that Juve are after him.

I don't know about that one. I know we need center back coverage, but is he really any better than Benatia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bea Nanner posted:

that proportion reduces substantially outside of italy (or a radius of their familial home)

You'd defend that well too if you know you were going home to Mama's prosciut'

• Locked thread