Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

C
L
O
N
F
R
O
G
G
I
O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dumb arguments about finishers aside, i think the big question for Finn vs. Brock is whether Finn can look vicious enough to be a real threat. Daniel Bryan was also tiny, and the only way I can imagine him standing a chance against Brock is by going full-blown "Bryan Danielson fights Morishima" levels of violent. It still wouldn't be very believable.

Has Finn ever fought a style that looked like he was trying to murder his opponent?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

They also use toilets

not if my face is around they don't

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hey are the new day coming back tonight?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the big underdog. the under big dog. the dog under his yard.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

THE UNDERDOGKTER. BOW WOW

the druid entrances except instead of dudes in robes, it's a bunch of cute doggos :)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wazzu posted:

That lady who gets to look across at him wearing a wedding dress (in a chapel and not the ring this time) will be a super lucky lady.
Given all the talk about how Ibushi focuses on having fun and loving his life, I doubt he'll be getting married.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

CLONFROGGIO!!!!!!

You are correct, thank you.

quick reminder that 'That DICK!' insists clonfroggio always be said in a voice similar to Geppetto (of pinocchio fame)

furthermore anyone who doesn't like to say 'maharajah' is a racist

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

https://www.prowrestling.com/details-wwes-plans-sasha-banks/

Sasha pissed someone and not in a piss on someone and they like it.

"WWE has no plans for Sasha Banks to be in the Women’s Title picture in the next few months. Officials will have her team up with Cedric Alexander to take on Alicia Fox and Noam Dar in a mixed tag team match. Prior to injuring his right knee, Alexander was part of a love triangle storyline with Fox and Dar."
Good news: Sasha won't be able to break Alexa Bliss's nose again, for at least a little while.

Bad news: The extremely good Cedric Alexander has to team with Sasha Banks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i think jinder should get a romance angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

2010 F4W forum posters here and i can confirm that yes, Rovert was Rovertina.

as a long time Rovert supporter, I am troubled by the news that Rovert impersonated a dead woman and won the Miss Wrestlemania battle royal

• Locked thread